People Who Don't Send the "GG" After Round 3

+
People Who Don't Send the "GG" After Round 3

Why do people win or lose after Round 3 and refuse to send the "GG"? It demonstrates extremely poor manners :(

It could be the fact that they didn't think it was a good game. It doesn't always demonstrate poor manners. I often send a GG whether I win or lose, but sometimes I don't send one when I felt I could've played the game better, or when I made a mistake, it was just a bad game for me personally :D

Maerd;n6892480 said:
Stop using Philippa and people will like you more :)

Considering devs have said that more cards will be coming out soon to destroy Gold cards, you better stop relying on Gold Status Cheese.

Chaotiic;n6892390 said:
It could be the fact that they didn't think it was a good game. It doesn't always demonstrate poor manners. I often send a GG whether I win or lose, but sometimes I don't send one when I felt I could've played the game better, or when I made a mistake, it was just a bad game for me personally :D

Why should the other player not get the bonus for something that you did wrong? That makes no sense at all. The worst part is that guy probably gave you the bonus.

--- Updated 06-11-16, 07:02 ---

DragonFireDon;n6892430 said:
I always wait to see if they send me some, and I will send back if they do.

Seems like the game is too glitchy right now to try to rely on that. Sometimes I see that it's there and sometimes I have to back out entirely to see it at the top right. ARG

StrykerxS77x;n6892530 said:
Why should the other player not get the bonus for something that you did wrong? That makes no sense at all. The worst part is that guy probably gave you the bonus.

Seems like the game is too glitchy right now to try to rely on that. Sometimes I see that it's there and sometimes I have to back out entirely to see it at the top right. ARG

My thoughts exactly.

The only times I did not send "GG" were due to Round 1 forfeits by my opponents.

MisterBurkes;n6892500 said:
you better stop relying on Gold Status Cheese.
Nowadays I'm mostly playing my new Skellige deck. I also play Monsters and Scoia'tael. WTF are you talking about?

MisterBurkes;n6892500 said:
Considering devs have said that more cards will be coming out soon to destroy Gold cards
Philippa is OP not because it's destroying gold cards.

I have never been sent a GG before, even after all the times I have sent them. I couldn't care less, but that's just me

I simply don't send gg when on the last round I have passed and my opponent even if he has higher value cards on board he shows off but continuing with his strategy like I care.

I always send it, no matter what. It's just a click and makes the game more enjoyable for all of us.

I always send 'good game' unless someone starts to show off too much after he just has to press the 'pass' button to win the game.

As far as the games I've played are concerned, people don't seem to send a "good game" when you pretty much owned them. The whole "I can be a sore loser and not let you get your bonus" thing honestly just makes me wish the "good game" system as a whole was done away with. That or the game needs to automatically make the loser of any given match send it.

Fillory;n6898500 said:
As far as the games I've played are concerned, people don't seem to send a "good game" when you pretty much owned them. The whole "I can be a sore loser and not let you get your bonus" thing honestly just makes me wish the "good game" system as a whole was done away with. That or the game needs to automatically make the loser of any given match send it.

Exactly.

The GG system as is right now is plain bs. It creates situations where the winner gets nothing and the salty looser gets the bonus. Like the guy who commented here who punishes the opponent FOR HIS MISTAKES!

Imagine a world where winners get punished and sore loosers rewarded. Now imagine how good of a world it would be to live within.

Seriously CDPR, YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THIS SYSTEM!

One suggestion: the looser only gets the gg bonus if he sent the gg to the winner.

Last edited:
I don't send GG if the oponent plays nasty or leave game before it is completely done. Quitters don't deserve reward for a Good game.

So I just now finished a game (both of us on XBL) where it was a close game that went all three rounds. I barely won by basically one card. I went ahead and hit gg like I always do and noticed that I did not get one back. I find this annoying since I gave him the bonus but did not get one in return. I sent him a message on XBL that said "No gg eh?", he responded with "don't have to".

That is the kind of people using this system. CD Project Red appears to have made the gg bonus to encourage good sportsmanship but that really doesn't appear to be working from my experience. The only way I see this working is if both players only get the bonus if BOTH players hit gg. That is fair to both players. I don't mind getting nothing if the other guy is getting nothing.

StrykerxS77x;n6901760 said:
So I just now finished a game (both of us on XBL) where it was a close game that went all three rounds. I barely won by basically one card. I went ahead and hit gg like I always do and noticed that I did not get one back. I find this annoying since I gave him the bonus but did not get one in return. I sent him a message on XBL that said "No gg eh?", he responded with "don't have to".

That is the kind of people using this system. CD Project Red appears to have made the gg bonus to encourage good sportsmanship but that really doesn't appear to be working from my experience. The only way I see this working is if both players only get the bonus if BOTH players hit gg. That is fair to both players. I don't mind getting nothing if the other guy is getting nothing.

^ Exactly this. Most of the times where I do not receive a GG comes from extremely close games.

Top Bottom