Perfect Companion & Unlikely Friendship

+
I wonder if it's due to multiple devices being used. I use iPad and PC and although PC is by far the most used, I have changed between the two, and so I wonder if I completed a couple of quests on the iPad and that's why they're no longer synced properly.

For those who are experiencing issues here, are you using multiple devices to play Gwent?

I wonder if it's due to multiple devices being used. I use iPad and PC and although PC is by far the most used, I have changed between the two, and so I wonder if I completed a couple of quests on the iPad and that's why they're no longer synced properly.

For those who are experiencing issues here, are you using multiple devices to play Gwent?
I doubt it. I only play the PC version and the contract is bugged for me too.

For this achievement you need to finish 36 quests from standard journey, I checked and I've finished exactly 36q but for some reason quest progress is stuck on 34q.
Anyone encountered similar issue???

I had finished the 36 tasks of plus journey, but delegate stilllllllllllllll display 35/36. It can't work and I can not get the decoration ( CDpr bird? I like this bird. )
So, I hope it can be ok soon. Thanks a lot.

Thank you for your message.

We are aware of the issue whereby players are missing progress for Perfect Companion and Unlikely Friendship contracts.
We are working on granting the missing progress to the players.

That message arrived earlier today. Can stop worrying, they are on it (y)

Guest 4374320

I just completed Journey and all of the quests from both the standard and premium routes, yet under the achievements Perfect Companion and Unlikely Friendship, it only shows me having completed 35 of 36 for both, meaning that I've not yet received the collective 40 reward keys and the Completionist achievement , which of course awards the CD PROJEKT RED trophy. As a result, I was wondering if there was a fix. Below is an attached image showing everything described. Thanks in advance!
Post automatically merged:

Just checked the support forms and CD PROJEKT RED is aware of the issue!

Attachments

• Completion.JPG
    Completion.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Achievements.JPG
    Achievements.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 41
Hello guys, I have a problem with the premium journey quest. I have just finished every journey quests, but the game have not given me my rewards. It also says that I have finished only 34 of 36 quests in my contract

I'm guessing your issue is similar to what's all in this thread?

Post automatically merged:

If so it's a known bug being worked on.

Top Bottom