Performance bug in specific area

+
In this area performance can go down as low as 17 fps as you can see, even with RT disabled and even at the lowest settings it still can happen.
You can see both GPU and CPU usage go down like crazy
3800x
RTX2080 Super
32 GB RAM 3200

It's not a serious issue, as it doesn't appear to happen in other parts of the game but it's weird and i wonder if it's an engine limitation or a general bandwith limitation or just a bug.
Because it looks a bit like what could happen in DX11 when too many draw calls are made, but that shouldn't be the case right ?
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.12.26 - 20.42.52.65.png

In this area performance can go down as low as 17 fps as you can see, even with RT disabled and even at the lowest settings it still can happen.
You can see both GPU and CPU usage go down like crazy
3800x
RTX2080 Super
32 GB RAM 3200

It's not a serious issue, as it doesn't appear to happen in other parts of the game but it's weird and i wonder if it's an engine limitation or a general bandwith limitation or just a bug.
Because it looks a bit like what could happen in DX11 when too many draw calls are made, but that shouldn't be the case right ?
View attachment 11271046
Please consider to pass this along to Support so they can tackle it.

Same. GOG 1.31. 5600X 32G 1660S 6G NVMe. Once even had a sporty interest in figuring it out to submit a bug but couldn't. Seems to happen only by simply driving down that highway. Isn't related to looking at specific objects, being in specific spot etc. If i stop, exit car it's ok. If i turn around and drive back it's ok. If i go down it again - 20fps no matter what i'm riding, wearing, have equipped or anything.. and there doesn't seem to be any system usage spike on specific resource either.

Only thing i noticed is the yellow metro track LOD above being really glitchy. Like half of it popping in and out of existence.

I've submitted a ticket about this problem a couple of months ago. Wouldn't hurt for others to do so as well.

This is exactly what happens to me too, and I have a feeling it's the same for everyone else.

Like it's been mentioned before, it's not a problem if you're walking around, it's driving through this particular spot that triggers it and it goes away as soon as you pass it so others might not have even noticed it.

Now you stirred up my interest and i took another look at it. Now i'm fairly certain it's related to NPC vehicle spawning. Happens only in day (~8AM vs 8PM). In this specific spot you can reproduce it even on foot, but the key is to have the highway in view and move to rapidly change your visible highway area:
Submited a bug as well.

I submitted my issue too.
What's interesting is that this highway lies exactly on the border between 2 districts.
It may have something to do with loading and unloading.

Top Bottom