Performance is worse now (Xbox one) Now that the patch dropped.

+
@dark29wtf It's not that simple when living in Canada, sadly. PC hardware is 2x more expensive than 'Murica. Since we have to help their insane debt, for whatever reason? Taxes have gone up, imports have gone up, cost of living has simply gone up. Food is redonkulously expensive, gas is WTF I don't even, and school leaves students in debt for years to come.

So you have to excuse the majority who cannot afford a gaming PC, as of yet, which explains why I haven't upgraded my CPU/GPU and settled for the PS4 version.

Although... different interfaces- YES! YES!! YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!SEY !!!!!!!!!SEY !!!!!!!! SEY !!!!!!!SEY !!!!!!SEY !!!!!SEY

God, and I thought I was offtopic. You're bringing a whole bunch of real life matters into this.

Btw, a PS4 costs more than a 970..last I checked. As for CPUs, literally the last 4 generations of cpus are still enough to play...

PS4 costs more, it does indeed. $450 CDN to be exact, where as a 970 fraud edition of 3.5 costs... $430. PS4 exclusives won me over, but then again I was beyond content with my 270x and 2500k. Now be the time to upgrade! When I see the 300x and treat my lovely gaming machine with new hardware, come Q4 of this year.

---------- Updated at 04:23 AM ----------

Then again I got the PS4 when she was $400 before SONY raised the price, and even then I only paid $210 cause I sold my PS3 and a few games. Keep in mind at the time I was more then pleased with my 6970.

EITHER WAY I AM A PROUD MEMBER OF THE HYBRID MASTER RACE! Which PC still wins, regardless! ^_^

2500k? bring that bad boy anywhere between 4.5 and 4.8ghz and you have no need to upgrade your cpu whatsoever. :0
btw, I have ps2/3/4 as well as a gaming pc...I feel ya.

Selling a ps3 to buy a ps4 is kinda dumb though. No backwards compatibility and not nearly enough games on ps4 to justify it. They're both needed lol

I did regret it, greatly, but I was seriously in need of monies. Then again I had played almost every single PS3 exclusive, so.. I wasn't missing much lol multiple times, even. Only game I regret not being able to play are pretty much every single Japanese region locked PS3 game cause Japan hates the West.

I don't... uhmm... have a proper... cooler for my... CPU...

You bought a cpu specifically made for overclocking without a cooler to go with it? :facepalm:

Well, good news anyway, your "upgrade" will consist of a cpu cooler instead of a new cpu!
Look into $60~80 US dollars (sorry don't know the conversion) range Noctuas.

Dude we are so off topic it's filthy

let's stop

nice talking to ya

I WANT the Hyper 212 but don't think that'll fit in my 900 V3.

---------- Updated at 04:37 AM ----------

Was actually the wrong case, although I did have a cooler ordered for delivery, which it came, and worked, for a time. I'll get around to it again, eventually. In fact you may have motivated me to do so.

---------- Updated at 04:41 AM ----------

WHY YES INDEED! I think I'll have an order in come next week!

FUNNY OFFTOPIC STORY! Please, facepalm away, as I do everitim I tell this.

OC my CPU to 4.0 with good results, despite stock. Risky? yes, but then again I was an idiot, likely still am. Anyways, CPU decided that wasn;t enough, went to 4.5 and reached 90c of gloriousness while playing Guild Wars 2. The 110fps was majestic, the moment I checked temp and saw it reached 90c I had a panic attack.

CPU still alive, well, and kicking. Lucky me.

Top Bottom