Performance issues + Broken gameplay features

+
After my second playthrough I'll definitely stop playing Witcher 3. I'll wait for the expansion, enhanced version, or could just forget the game.

After my second playthrough I'll definitely stop playing Witcher 3. I'll wait for the expansion, enhanced version, or could just forget the game.

It's quite a shame really.. I haven't even beat the game yet... iv'e restarted the game twice based on crashes and annoyances, i am like 5hrs into it currently. No way i'm restarting it again or playing it again.

Maybe on the deathmarch difficulty if they fix the save corruption, I would like to know what each difficulty level does other than just weird names that apparently mean harder??

A lot of these performance issues are yet to be fixed over a month after the release of this game... what on Earth is going on CD Projekt RED??

I have a lot of FPS issues in the game with an
Intel i5 3450 3.2 Ghz
Gigabyte GTX 760 2GB
8 Gigs of RAM
The game always stutters and it's unplayable. I am on the lowest graphic setting. still stutters.

I have a lot of FPS issues in the game with an
Intel i5 3450 3.2 Ghz
Gigabyte GTX 760 2GB
8 Gigs of RAM
The game always stutters and it's unplayable. I am on the lowest graphic setting. still stutters.
That might be due to the 2GB VRAM buffer on your GPU but I feel your pain mate.

Top Bottom