So I tested my rig

CPU: 3900x
GPU: RTX 3090
Storage: M.2 NVME 4th generation PCIe
CPU, VRM, GPU, RAM, Chipset on water, two 560 mm radiators, 21 fans
1000 PSU

On max setting at 4k resolution WITHOUT DLSS and RTX maxed out I get 24-26 FPS
With DLSS set to Quality I get 46 to 47 FPS at 4k everything maxed out

I think I'm going to play with DLSS set to AUTO and max out the frame rate at 60 FPS, at 4k everything maxed out

I change DLSS to max performance and uncapped FPS I get 88 FPS, at 4k everything maxed out

This is in the Corpo life path in the beginning building. I'll test later in different areas.

It looks pretty good to me. No issues.

Hello. Strange thing, after running the game on Windows 7, I can't run the game in full screen mode. A friend with Windows 10 has this option. I will add that I have the latest nvidia drivers. Does anyone also have such a problem and how to deal with it? Thanks
Alt-Enter doesn't help too? In what resolution are you trying to launch the game, and whether you use surround or not

Alt-Enter doesn't help too? In what resolution are you trying to launch the game, and whether you use surround or not
Hello. I run the game on full hd 1920x1080. Alt + enter does not work because there is no fullscreen tab in the game options.

Just wanted to post my performance with my current hardware for reference.
Patch 1.03 Win 10 1080p
GPU: Gtx 1080 (OC 2088mhz)
CPU: I5-8600k (OC 4.8ghz)
RAM: 16gb (3600mhz)
SSD
Medium-low settings with low crowd density: 35-55 fps in city areas, and very fluctuating 55-75fps in non-busy outer areas

I did a fresh windows install on a new SSD a couple days before launch, updated to the latest nvidia drivers, bios, chipset etc. So everything should be fine, also running the game on high priority and performance from nvidia ctrl panel. Pretty sure this is the best I can do, to make the game run the best that it can, on it's current state on my HW.

Needless to say I am disappointed in the performance. Game is great though.
Also, please give us an option to turn off Anti-aliasing

Oke, after some tweaking, I got more or less stable 28-38 fps for 1920x1080. All settings to a minimum, the level of detail and texture quality is high. Dynamic FidelityFX CAS - on, Target frame rate - 60, Minimum resolution - 85, Maximum resolution - 100. But keep in mind if your videocard is at the level of mine, the textures may not have time to fully load, and will be blurry
Scene
1607673259009.png

Workload of hardware
1607673418420.png

Post automatically merged:

Hello. I run the game on full hd 1920x1080. Alt + enter does not work because there is no fullscreen tab in the game options.
Try to force it to run in full screen mode using the "-fullscreen" parameter.
What is the aspect ratio of your monitor, and what resolutions does it support

Last edited:
Hey folks, 1 more coming at you but this time from a high end PC!

Here's my Specs:
i5-10400, for the AMD crowd, runs like stock 3600 so motherboard was the main reason for buying intel
RTX 2080 Super, Was actually an early adopter for the 20 Super set, still don't regret the choice
32 GB 4x8GB 2800Mhz

I've learned a few things over the past few days. I've played up to Act 2 and am just going through side quests for the moment.

My Resolution is at 1920x1080 for all the following results.

All settings Maxed including Max Ray Tracing nets me about 20-58fps, extremely inconsistent on the average so that's the min and max

All settings set to low will net me anywhere from 75-90fps, Crowd density & all
- Furthermore if I force the resolution to scale 50% it jumps to a 110-120

What I noticed is this: this game peaks my CPU at 100% and bottlenecks it regardless of the settings picked. There is no wiggle room to mess with on this and I'm unsure how to approach this other than not stream this game and wait for an optimization patch of some kind. Now, you might ask why I'm complaining if I'm getting practically a 60 FPS experience well, that is due to the 144hz monitor not liking 60 FPS and the display will start having issues with ghosting. Plus I don't exactly think a stream of this game will look good looking at the lowest possible settings.

I also work at an internet cafe and those PCs are mid tier rigs, I don't think this game is going to run well at all on them!

Hey folks, 1 more coming at you but this time from a high end PC!

Here's my Specs:
i5-10400, for the AMD crowd, runs like stock 3600 so motherboard was the main reason for buying intel
RTX 2080 Super, Was actually an early adopter for the 20 Super set, still don't regret the choice
32 GB 4x8GB 2800Mhz

I've learned a few things over the past few days. I've played up to Act 2 and am just going through side quests for the moment.

My Resolution is at 1920x1080 for all the following results.

All settings Maxed including Max Ray Tracing nets me about 20-58fps, extremely inconsistent on the average so that's the min and max

All settings set to low will net me anywhere from 75-90fps, Crowd density & all
- Furthermore if I force the resolution to scale 50% it jumps to a 110-120

What I noticed is this: this game peaks my CPU at 100% and bottlenecks it regardless of the settings picked. There is no wiggle room to mess with on this and I'm unsure how to approach this other than not stream this game and wait for an optimization patch of some kind. Now, you might ask why I'm complaining if I'm getting practically a 60 FPS experience well, that is due to the 144hz monitor not liking 60 FPS and the display will start having issues with ghosting. Plus I don't exactly think a stream of this game will look good looking at the lowest possible settings.

I also work at an internet cafe and those PCs are mid tier rigs, I don't think this game is going to run well at all on them!
some people noticed that if you do not have windows 10 20h2 then you may experience problems with the processor

Current NVidia drivers: v460.79
GPU: GTX 1080 Ti OC'ed at 2000 MHz
CPU: i7 6700k OC'ed at 4.5 GHz
RAM: 32 GB 3200 MHz
Resolution: 3440x1440@120Hz

FPS at Ultra, High and Medium do not pass the 40 fps mark, with 100% GPU and 50% CPU utilization.

21:9 Aspect ratio not supported.

Very disappointed.

I7-9700k
2080ti
16GB RAM
1440p

Even on all LOW settings with RTX Off, DLSS Off in quite a few areas it can't even reach 60fps (oh and a floating car lul).
Same exact spot with everything set to MAXIMUM including RTX and DLLS to quality I get 45fps :)

is this normal/expected ?

Edit : forgot to turn off motion blur/film grain and all the other stuff on all max settings. Though it does show how blurry it is even with Nvidia sharpening :)
Edit 2 : latest Nvidia drivers (clean install).
Edit 3: Actually on all low i do get above 60fps. Don't know how the hell did this happen, but apparently my power level was set to 40% which is super weird. RTX part is still correct though. (replaced image with LOW settings)
Apologies for my mistake.

Attachments

• cprtx.JPG
    cprtx.JPG
    490.4 KB · Views: 92
  • cp.JPG
    cp.JPG
    506.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
i'm just getting more and more disappointed in cyberbug 2077.

What is this some PlayStation2 port ?
20201211112006_1.jpg

you can get stuck in this gap with no way of getting off the bike.
20201211122000_1.jpg
it's just the one i took screen shot,your char can get stuck in many place

not to mention all those things, stuck in the air.
this game has really poor optimizations for PC after taking this long to release.

1080p
2060S
16gb 3200mhz
i7 9700k

Is 1080p resolution suppose to use from 9 to even 10GB Vram?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, i find this hard to believe, unless i'm seeing in the wrong place, no way 1080p could be using this much Vram.

(blue color is the GPU settings)

my GPU is AMD RX 5600 XT if that helps.
Hey! What fps are u getting with RX 5600 XT?

RX 5600 XT
Rzyen 3 3100
16 GB DDR4 3200Mhz

medium settings (few low) 1080p
avg 50-70 FPS
crowd/driving 40-50 FPS

playable but still disappointing.

Managed to get a boost in FPS by decreasing the crowd density.
I totally missed this option since it is under the 'Gameplay' Tab/options. Try it out, it's nothing groundbreaking, but I gained around a 10% FPS boost in cities.

Probably nothing new to most of you, maybe I'm just a dumba$$ and missed this.

so the recommended specs sheet they released says i should play the game on 1440p with ULTRA settings with the 5700XT, reality is i barely hit 60fps ON LOW.......

also they say GTX 1060 is enough for HIGH 1080p but people with gtx1060 can barely play on low

i just feel scammed

RX 5700XT
i7 7700k @5GHz
16GB 3600MHz RAM

Last edited:
so the recommended specs sheet they released says i should play the game on 1440p with ULTRA settings with the 5700XT, reality is i barely hit 60fps ON LOW.......

also they say GTX 1060 is enough for HIGH 1080p but people with gtx1060 can barely play on low

i just feel scammed

RX 5700XT
i7 7700k @5GHz
16GB 3600MHz RAM

Looks like specs sheet was for targeting 30fps ;) Wasn't mentioned anywhere though.

Playing on medium with a i5 4950, 1050 ti 4gb mini, 8gb ram and ssd and runs well. Turned off film grain and blur.

Is 1080p resolution suppose to use from 9 to even 10GB Vram?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, i find this hard to believe, unless i'm seeing in the wrong place, no way 1080p could be using this much Vram.

(blue color is the GPU settings)

my GPU is AMD RX 5600 XT if that helps.
Your game might request all you have without actually using it. If you have no problems like a memory leak it is not an issue

Current NVidia drivers: v460.79
GPU: GTX 1080 Ti OC'ed at 2000 MHz
CPU: i7 6700k OC'ed at 4.5 GHz
RAM: 32 GB 3200 MHz
Resolution: 3440x1440@120Hz

FPS at Ultra, High and Medium do not pass the 40 fps mark, with 100% GPU and 50% CPU utilization.

21:9 Aspect ratio not supported.

Very disappointed.

Yes. I have a similar PC, with a slightly beefier CPU and I can attest that even on low settings, 4k is unplayable.

1440p is playable on medium-lowish settings, but looks like mud on a larger display.

I7-9700k
2080ti
16GB RAM
1440p

Even on all LOW settings with RTX Off, DLSS Off in quite a few areas it can't even reach 60fps (oh and a floating car lul).
Same exact spot with everything set to MAXIMUM including RTX and DLLS to quality I get 45fps :)

is this normal/expected ?

Edit : forgot to turn off motion blur/film grain and all the other stuff on all max settings. Though it does show how blurry it is even with Nvidia sharpening :)
Edit 2 : latest Nvidia drivers (clean install).
Edit 3: Actually on all low i do get above 60fps. Don't know how the hell did this happen, but apparently my power level was set to 40% which is super weird. RTX part is still correct though. (replaced image with LOW settings)
Apologies for my mistake.

I wonder if this is a problem with Nvidia cards. I haven't heard boo from ATI card owners.

Yes. I have a similar PC, with a slightly beefier CPU and I can attest that even on low settings, 4k is unplayable.

1440p is playable on medium-lowish settings, but looks like mud on a larger display.

I wonder if this is a problem with Nvidia cards. I haven't heard boo from ATI card owners.
I've seen people posting better performance than mine with 2060 cards on 1440p. Though I'm actually wondering whether they were in the actual city or somewhere indoors.
At the same time I saw people posting similar or even worse performance with 3080 on 1440p. Go figure. :)
Fun fact, yesterday my GPU memory was at 0, today it's not. Weird.

Well, my rtx 3080, amd 5600x, 1tb nvme, 16gb ram at 3600mhz gives me 34fps, on all settings. Guess my computer is outdated :(
may I know what resolution and setting u at ?
cos im running 3080 with 3600 at 1440p with RT off , I found that gpu usage is bound by cpu when DLSS is on , when turning off dlss ,the gpu is at 90% again , but the fps are the same , which mean DLSS doesnt boost my FPS at all , and all these problem is due to high demand on CPU side

Top Bottom