Performance mode and ability to manually save missing

+
Hi, apologies for posting in this topic but it won't allow me to start a new one.

I've downloaded the next gen update for my PS5 today and have the following 2 issues.

1. There doesn't appear to be anyway to change the game to a performance mode. I've watched YouTube clips and where the option should be, I only have the two motion blur options available. I'm actually struggling to see any improvement in the graphics so am wondering if it's worked properly?
Quick cast works so I know the update has installed.

2. As soon as I got to Skellige I lost all my manual saves and the ability to create new ones. I'm having to rely on autosave now.

I've tried googling these issues and can't find anything similar.

1. There doesn't appear to be anyway to change the game to a performance mode. I've watched YouTube clips and where the option should be, I only have the two motion blur options available. I'm actually struggling to see any improvement in the graphics so am wondering if it's worked properly?
Just a guess, but I assume that instead of installing the PS5 version (which is a separate game on Playstation), you "simply" updated the PS4 version (so no next-gen feature obviously).
A "free" PS5 version of the game should be available on the store (if you have a disc copy, it need to be inserted).

I'll give this a try. Cheers
Hi, apologies for posting in this topic but it won't allow me to start a new one.

I've downloaded the next gen update for my PS5 today and have the following 2 issues.

2. As soon as I got to Skellige I lost all my manual saves and the ability to create new ones. I'm having to rely on autosave now.

I've tried googling these issues and can't find anything similar.
I got the same issue. The game keeps stacking saves and checkpoints to the point that your manual saves won't show. I solved this problem by deleting old saves and checkpoints that I won't use and the latest manual save eventually appeared. Even the screen adjustment problem disappeared. Try doing this by deleting unwanted saves. That's annoying I know. If it works you'll have to keep deleting old checkpoints from time to time

Guest 4669795

I got the same issue. The game keeps stacking saves and checkpoints to the point that your manual saves won't show. I solved this problem by deleting old saves and checkpoints that I won't use and the latest manual save eventually appeared. Even the screen adjustment problem disappeared. Try doing this by deleting unwanted saves. That's annoying I know. If it works you'll have to keep deleting old checkpoints from time to time
I'm on the ps 5 and I'm having the same problem. Problem is I can't find a way in the ps 5 saves settings to delete individual saves. I only have the option to delete all saves.

Top Bottom