performance problem

+
unless you set everything to high-medium, no hairworks, you will always have stuttering with a gtx970

what resolution is that?
Not necessarily, with a fast CPU and with overclocking the 970 a bit (core +110, memory +300) I put everything on ultra, hairworks off, 1920p.

Most areas run at 60 fps, the FPS often drops a bit, around 50, sometimes even 40, but there is very little stuttering, overall it feels very smooth.

http://imgur.com/YuTX1we what does that mean how do I have to optimize it. I cant optimize it using avast it wants subscription
http://imgur.com/3gy4h6u - this is performance issues scan but cant resolve it because of subscription
Full virus scan found som malware, trojan I hope it removed it

and here is new CBS log file after i ran sfc /scannow http://ulozto.cz/xWii9opB/cbs-log

Can't read the new log atm. Did if finish / fix errors?

What did the virus scan report and where did it find it?

after CMD finished scan it reported the same as before and virus scan reported some malwares, trojans I forgot to prntscrn it but I ran another virus test and it havent found anything

Last edited:
I have reinstalled my PC again and i have completely removed everything it think that it´s still not fixed

Last edited:
after CMD finished scan it reported the same as before and virus scan reported some malwares, trojans I forgot to prntscrn it but I ran another virus test and it havent found anything

If it reported the same thing, then I'm pretty sure your file system error(s) will be the culprit behind your stuttering. Perhaps now that you've cleaned out the "bad stuff", it will be better or gone, but the file system scan should not be showing any problems -- that's still something that will likely become worse until you fix it.

If you have a good tech support place (not Best Buy or other "big name" retail chains: a small place full of actual pros), I'd take your system in and have them run more advanced diagnostics. If you have already reformatted, and you're seeing the same stuttering and errors, I'm thinking it may be physical damage or burn-out of sectors on the SSD. (You really don't want to obsessively install, re-install, or reformat an SSD, as writing repeatedly to the same sectors is what kills them. Normally, you should get at least 3-5 years of heavy use out of them.)

How old is your system? Did you build / upgrade it yourself? Cannibalize that SSD from something else, or was it new?

My system is maybe 1 year old but I´m replacing components like new motherbord which brought me this problem my SSD is new i bought him on christmass 2015 oldest thing in my PC is GPU

Hm. I would guess that perhaps the SSD is not properly configured in the BIOS. Although it could be an incompatibility between the new mobo and other components. It could be a voltage issue that cooked part of your SSD.

It could just be outdated software that doesn't know how to fix an SSD... And you're using Windows 7, correct? Can you download a standalone "disk repairer" program specifically built for SSDs? I'm not sure which one to recommend, as I've never used any myself.

Still, I'd recommend taking that in to a good shop with a good rep and having them take a closer look at it. (Basically, anytime you start changing out motherboards, it's probably time for a full system upgrade. If the tech gets too many generations apart, weird things start to happen.)

In BIOS i used AHCI mode now when I reinstalled windows i set to RAID mode I´m using windows 10 pro 64 bit.. I´m pretty sure my SSD is alright there have been no problems with it my windows boots maybe in 6 secs. I´ll look for anyone who can check on that.. thanks for every help..

Well, that could be part of your issue right there. RAID arrays are primarily meant for two identical hard drives to share read/write functions. If you have only one drive, it's probably reserving space for writing off of the other drive that doesn't exist. If you've set up RAID between two different drives, I've heard that it is technically possible, but it's probably asking for trouble in exchange for very little benefit. (Especially if it's between an SSD and an HDD. One SSD is faster by far than two HDDs in RAID-0. Not even sure if that's possible, but if it is, I'm sure no computer will like it.)

Top Bottom