Perk #2 clarification (Additional quest re-roll)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Re-roll an additional quest each day"
So this is not "re-roll twice daily" but "re-roll two quests a single time per day"?
Just checking mine didn't bug out.

I don't know what kind of distinction you're trying to make.

You get an extra re-roll. How many different ways can that be interpreted?

I had a single quest and could only re-roll it once.

EDIT: It JUST become re-rollable for the second time...

Very odd. When I got it today, I could only reroll it once. Feel free to lock/remove this thread. Not sure what happened.

@4RM3D like most of cases, I faced with Gwent, it is not about difference between interpretations, it is rather difference between how things are described to work and how they really work. That is what makes confusion and it happens because Gwent is full of little bugs or little features, depends how you look at it. Btw, if I would have been employed as Gwent application tester, I would report tens and tens of other "little bugs" with Gwent. I guess everybody faces them regularly, just they are so "small", that people do not really bother and developers possibly also know about them, they just have other things with higher priority to do. I have for quite long time impression, that Gwent team has "understaff issue". At example since Gwent was officially released (went out of beta), most of faction challenges were bugged and those bugs were most of the time repeating same mistake (at example typically 5th quest of faction challenge used to be bugged same way for about 4 months).

@KoncertMajstor do not worry, you will not be robbed of your extra re-roll, just next time try re-rolling 1 hour after your new quest appears on "new day". That is all. You will face this kind of behaviour every time, when you try to re-roll your quest within first hour of "new day".

According to my observation (which may not be 100% accurate), this "feature" appeared with transition of standard time to summer time, so I guess it will go back to normal with transition of summer time back to standard time without programmers needed to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom