Perks in 1.31

+
Hi people,did we have somewhere (video or thread),where is info about all perks what dont work in 1.31? I found only old youtube video :-/

Hi people,did we have somewhere (video or thread),where is info about all perks what dont work in 1.31? I found only old youtube video :-/
Haven't seen any list mentioning perks that don't work in 1.31. It's better to file a bug report to support here,

in the event you encounter perks that you think don't work.
Creating a list concerning in-game issues on these forums, will not achieve anything in a way of coming to the attention of CDPR Support, and thus getting fixed.

I don't think he was looking for that list just to report a bug. I used 1.1 and 1.2 broken lists constantly, so I don't waste my points on useless perks. As I was checking 1.3 patch notes, I didn't find any addressing that, but neither I heard any complain about them not working. So maybe it's fixed?

This is very good and important topic, it helps clear the confusion and can highlight and advice players to avoid character builds with potentially (AFAIK they work but that's just me) Perks that may not work and thus contribute towards better experience in game.

I don't have much to contribute that I didn't had issues with my latest playthrough on Xbox One X, 1.3 patch. Though, my build didn't had any level 20 Attribute and I didn't pick any Perks from Reflexes / Blades tree.

I don't have much to contribute that I didn't had issues with my latest playthrough on Xbox One X, 1.3 patch. Though, my build didn't had any level 20 Attribute and I didn't pick any Perks from Reflexes / Blades tree.
Me too for now, all the perks that I usually used work as expected :)

The only perk with bugs I have witnessed in 1.31 is the Stronger Together perk from athletics. The perk itself works but it's description is bugged and doesn't actually show what it does. It either shows you "Increases damage you deal while carrying a body by {int_0}%" or it shows the description of the last perk you hovered your cursor over. So e.g. you can hover the cursor over the "The Rock" perk which says "Enemies cannot knock you down" and then if you immediately hover over the Stronger Together, it will show the same description as "The Rock" did or any other perk you hovered over.
Hard to explain but just go and see and you'll know what I mean.

My Datamine Virtuoso per also still doesn't work -- not in a separate save started at 1.31 either. That perk is notorious for either working perfectly for some and not at all for others. In about 156 hours I've never seen a single drop.

If a list with these perks exist there's nothing that prevents you from making one and aggregating some data from users in a single thread. Would require some work though...

My Datamine Virtuoso per also still doesn't work -- not in a separate save started at 1.31 either. That perk is notorious for either working perfectly for some and not at all for others. In about 156 hours I've never seen a single drop.
Not sure that is really the perk, maybe probably a "general" bug.
Because as you can see here, I got a lot of QHs (and even more now after many more hours of playing) and lot of epics and also some legendary ones, without this perk (I never craft a single QH in this playthrough) :(
So for me, it's a bug who didn't really concern the perk (the perk don't work, because there is a bug "before"). In short, if you don't get a single QH, "Datamine Virtuoso" perk or not, you probably won't get any. 0 chances to get a QH increased by 100% always still 0 chances... :(

Last edited:
Keep in mind, as well, that patches may not be able to retroactively fix an issue like this. Meaning, the changes can prevent the bug from happening, but not fix the issue if it has already occurred. Not uncommon for this sort of stuff.

But, reinforcing again, if you are definitely seeing a perk or skill not working as described, send the report into CDPR Tech Support. Include a saved game, if possible.

Top Bottom