Persistent visual bug after completeing Epistrophy: Badlands

+
On my 2nd playthrough, doing a ton of smaller side missions and grinding to level 50 before continuing the story beyond Playing for Time, and this also occurred for me.

Figured I could fix it by calling someone's number, but that would just corrupt their holo image, as I learned after calling Mama Welles and Regina. Then I decided I would finish the mission as a whole, and it would fix itself, and that was fruitless, as the Delemain screen was now glitching with the model being split into 3 parts, top to bottom, splitting and moving right, left and right respectively, before returning to the center to only repeat a couple of seconds later. Finishing the followup quest, did nothing I learned later on.

However for those who are having this bug and do not have a save file just prior, or will lose hours by using one, and if you are not TOO far beyond this bug occurring, the best way to avoid further corruption of holo calls is to NOT call anyone or trigger a call until finishing the entire Epistrophy quest. This will NOT prevent the glitch 100%, as I have all the other contacts appearing with the middle section of their model duplicating (and animating the same) to only slide to the left of the box, and back to the center (I thought it was a different character model at first). Regina and Mama Welles are corrupted badly (with Delemain's model blended into the image, and the splitting), but everyone else is fine.

Hope this helps.

Late to this party, but I was also having this problem and came across a different solution. If you download and use the Cyberpunk Save Editor, you can load your most recent save and change some values under "Quest Facts." The values I edited from 1 to 0 are as follows:

"holo_delamain_deep_vehicle_talk"

"holo_v_calls_delamain_interrupted"

"holo_v_calls_evelyn_interrupted"

"holo_conspiracy_calls_v_interrupted"

"holo_dennis_calls_v_interrrupted"

After changing these 5, I called every contact in my phone I knew had this glitch (Mama Welles, Joss Kutcher, Regina Jones, Muamar Reyes, etc) and each call was fixed with no holo glitch. YMMV in that some different entries other than the ones I listed with "interrupted" in their names may have values set to 1. Try setting them to 0 and see if that helps.

Late to this party, but I was also having this problem and came across a different solution. If you download and use the Cyberpunk Save Editor, you can load your most recent save and change some values under "Quest Facts." The values I edited from 1 to 0 are as follows:

"holo_delamain_deep_vehicle_talk"

"holo_v_calls_delamain_interrupted"

"holo_v_calls_evelyn_interrupted"

"holo_conspiracy_calls_v_interrupted"

"holo_dennis_calls_v_interrrupted"

After changing these 5, I called every contact in my phone I knew had this glitch (Mama Welles, Joss Kutcher, Regina Jones, Muamar Reyes, etc) and each call was fixed with no holo glitch. YMMV in that some different entries other than the ones I listed with "interrupted" in their names may have values set to 1. Try setting them to 0 and see if that helps.
Used this fix after v1.2 update (which didnt fix the bug) and I can confirm it works. Thanks a bunch!

Top Bottom