Personal stats ?

+
Stats?

I have only played a couple of games and won but I don't remember a stat screen to gauge your wins/losses and progress. I saw a progress bar but can that be accessed from the menu?

Is there a way to see your stats? (win/loss, etc.)

I am on Xbox One and for the life of me cannot find my stats. Is it not in the game yet or am I blind? lol

Player stats?

Would like to be able to see how many wins/losses my opponent has as well as my own before battle begins. Will this be added later?

I would like to see some stats in my profile. But if they do this it should be private. Except ranked ladder ofcourse.

I second this.
Private statistics would be nice. With various filters like winrate with a custom deck or an overall winrate for each faction.

Private stats for each deck is what I think would be useful, like in MOBAs where they give you winrates with individual champions. It'd be nice to see. I'm not expecting anything as detailed as a winrate for each deck against each faction (which would be incredible) but just winrates in general for each deck would be good.

Rankings, Stats system

Please include a system that tracks win-loss, various other identifiers, to compare how you improve tactics and learn from mistakes.

Personal stats ?

Hello,

I wonder if it would be nice if we could get access to some stats but only us could see them.

Like winrate, highest score, card most played stuff like that.

I really want to see if my winrate is under 10% because it's probably the case

eogard;n7026790 said:
Hello,

I wonder if it would be nice if we could get access to some stats but only us could see them.

Like winrate, highest score, card most played stuff like that.

I really want to see if my winrate is under 10% because it's probably the case

Quite a good idea! I would suggest to sell "premium" for stats and elo based gaming. It shouldn't be expensive. Maybe sth. between 7€-9€. So you earn some money for coding a frontend for statistics!

(suggestion) Personal Stats

I have been trying to balance my play between all factions. I would like to see (for me):
  • How many times I have played each faction
  • What my win record is for each faction
  • What my win and lose point stats are (avg, min, max)
Are there other stats other players would like to see (for themselves)?

Most people don't like a permanent record of how many games they have lost, especially if the stats are viewable by everyone. If it's for personal use only, at least put in a data reset option, or stats over time (per day/week/month). Otherwise it's pointless.

[Suggestion] Stats

The idea here being that you have a page that shows you statistics for your account, these could include.

Win rate for each deck. (can be subdivided for win rate against each faction)
most played deck
most played gold, silver, bronze card. (universal and for each faction)
most played leader
highest score achieved in a round.
longest & shortest game
number of losses (overall and for each faction)
number of wins (overall and for each faction)
faction you have lost most to
faction you have won the most against.
keg openings (so number of legendary epic rare etc...)
biggest point swing with one card
amount of ore & scraps earned overall

And also it would be cool to see post match stats

Last edited:
Stats requests.

First of all I think it would be cool to be able to click on the opponent's name during a match and be able to see their stats, also it would be cool to have besides the ranked stats also a friendly stats screen and also a mixed stats. I'm not playing ranked right now but I'd like to keep track of how I'm doing.

Hopefully CDPR can help with this request for future patches.

I don't see the reason not to play ranked mode. You don't lose anything with it, you gain ratings even with losing (well if you lose 100% of your matches then of course it's bad), but for ranks at the end of the season you also get rewards so..

KasumiGoto;n7310180 said:
I don't see the reason not to play ranked mode. You don't lose anything with it, you gain ratings even with losing (well if you lose 100% of your matches then of course it's bad), but for ranks at the end of the season you also get rewards so..

I don't have any competitive deck right now and ranking up is very hard. I prefer to go into ranked when I get a competitive deck. For some reason the decks that used to work well for me are suddenly useless after the update. Some people have reported the same, I don't know why is this happening. Maybe match making is not working properly after update?

Top Bottom