Perturbator - Future Club / Cyberpunk 2077 Edit (Hotline Miami Recording Artist!)

+
The original was.. well, the original. But this one takes the entire setting to another level. It takes away the whole half-sad feeling from the theme, giving it a more serious approach.

Forum veteran
Maybe this is just me, but I find it boring and repetitive, the kind of copy/paste "cyberpunk music" that lacks any kind of personal identity. I really hope the soundtrack avoids sounding so unremarkable, because this completely lacks the emotion of the original, and it'd be a shame for every cyberpunk game out there to have the same kind of predictable synthy music simply because it's what's expected of the genre.

I'm not a fan either. I hate to dis an up-and-comer, but his sound is not professional enough for CP 2077. It is repetitive, and lacks emotion. But I love my electronica, so I hope there's plenty of it in the game.

Haters gonna hate, but me, I love it. Deep, highly emotive and no more or less repetitive than the original, which was blander than kibble.

Top Bottom