Peter should be provision 5

+
If you compare him to spores (which is neutral card) you get 3 points body for 2 provision. The introduction of maxi it showed us that 5 point gold card can be good filler for your deck and peter with his ability would fit it perfectly. If too strong peter could become 2 points 1 armor or something like that.

Not really, he would be auto-include at 5 provision. I would rather make him have 4 points body, but he doesn't need a change that much.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Who the heck is Peter?
Peter Saar Gwynleve
1296.png

Would he be auto-include at 5 provisions? The comment is half a year old, true, but regardless.

I don't think he would, but I am also biased because I really like the card and even the character despite his harshness. :p

Ah yeah, the famous and viable Soldier deck everyone is playing right now, of course
It doesn't have to be all over the place to be viable, does it? I've had some degree of success in Pro Rank with it, people seem to underestimate it and armored units are doing fine in some of this meta matchups. Solid tier 2/3, I reckon.

I really didn't understand this topic. For 2 more provision you have 3 more points.

Thats is totally fine

Top Bottom