Petition Against Cyberpunk Multiplayer.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Paid Cyberpunk Multiplayer Game? After this Garbage Single-player Release? HELL NO!

We could see How Big Dev fail To Deliver Multiplayer Experiences Just to mention a few: Fallout 76, Anthem, GTA Online (technically still garbage). But there is a Big Difference between these and CDPR. They Released a Very Good Game Before the Multiplayer Garbage. CDPR Cloudn't even Release a Single-player game!!
CDPR had 3 AAA games released over the years I trusted them to they can deliver, the new experience they know how to deliver a game they learned from their mistakes and improved on them. They clearly don't, They lied and they delivered a poor experience.

Do we want another Fallout 76 disaster?
Do we want to CDPR assign Resources for the Multiplayer version? instead of delivering the Immersive Roleplaying Experience which they Promised but ultimately Failed to deliver?!
Do anybody trust in CDPR if they can Deliver Multiplayer Game and spend money anything which they create after they lied down the sky?

HELL NO!!

If you agree with me pls Write a Singed if you Want to make it clear for the Devs We want the Cyberpunk which they promised! We don't want the Resources assigned to anything else and We not spend more money on their lies!

You can tell them what we want here (and better they listen): https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...lance-and-be-positive.11052218/#post-12395405

For those are Disagreeing with this petition: So you say after you paid 60 $ or more for this game which is a disappointing buggy mess. You would pay anoher 60$ or more for an even more Buggy and Garbage mess which pulls Resources from Fixing The single-player game.

"Ok live with that life. You deserved it."

Last edited:
Well Multiplayer can indeed be fun and a good idea but maybe in 10 years. First of all they need to deliver the Game which was advertised and repair their Public Relations with their paying customers. Then we can talk about cash for a Multiplayer. Not one day before.

A Paid Cyberpunk Multiplayer Game? After this Garbage Single-player Release? HELL NO!

We could see How Big Dev fail To Deliver Multiplayer Experiences Just to mention a few: Fallout 76, Anthem, GTA Online (technically still garbage). But there is a Big Difference between these and CDPR. They Released a Very Good Game Before the Multiplayer Garbage. CDPR Cloudn't even Release a Single-player game!!

Do we want another Fallout 76 disaster?
Do we want to CDPR assign Resources for the Multiplayer version? instead of delivering the Immersive Roleplaying Experience which they Promised but ultimately Failed to deliver?!
Do anybody trust in CDPR if they can Deliver Multiplayer Game and spend money anything which they create after they lied down the sky?

HELL NO!!

If you agree with me pls Post Signed to Show the DEV's what we want and don't want.

You can tell them what we want here (and better they listen): https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...lance-and-be-positive.11052218/#post-12395405

Look, we're barely a week after release and you're already posting this. Might wanna cool down a bit. They've already told the investors the multiplayer is on ice for now. The original plan was 2022 and they've pushed it back to 2023 and you can bet they wont try to bring it back any earlier.

Give them time to fix the single player portion of the game (or not) before raising your pitchfork in protest. If in two years they haven't fixed it AND try to sell the MP portion. Hell yes, take that pitchfork out, I'll bring the pitch and feathers.

Look, we're barely a week after release and you're already posting this. Might wanna cool down a bit. They've already told the investors the multiplayer is on ice for now. The original plan was 2022 and they've pushed it back to 2023 and you can bet they wont try to bring it back any earlier.

Give them time to fix the single player portion of the game (or not) before raising your pitchfork in protest. If in two years they haven't fixed it AND try to sell the MP portion. Hell yes, take that pitchfork out, I'll bring the pitch and feathers.
Yes CDPR has to forget about the Multiplayer money for a long time now, and I want to make it clear. We don't want thier Garbage We don't trust their Releases and maybe after 10 years of supporting this game and i forget about this release maybe then I would trust them they able to Deliver a Multiplayer Experience.

Yes CDPR has to forget about the Multiplayer money for a long time now, and I want to make it clear. We don't want thier Garbage We don't trust their Releases and maybe after 10 years of supporting this game and i forget about this release maybe then I would trust them they able to Deliver a Multiplayer Experience.

Can't say I agree.

If they truly (keyword) support this game within the next two years, they can get it to where it should've been on release. Heck, it shouldn't take two years but that's just my uninformed opinion.

If the game is what it should've been, then by all means, multi-player this up. I can see a lot of potential in a multi player version of Night City. It's also a huge potential cash cow for them. If they fix the single player AND if after fixing it they stop lying about the state of the game.

Ya hear this Mr. Kaciński! Don't tell us the multi player is ready if it's not! For future reference.

Can't say I agree.

If they truly (keyword) support this game within the next two years, they can get it to where it should've been on release. Heck, it shouldn't take two years but that's just my uninformed opinion.

If the game is what it should've been, then by all means, multi-player this up. I can see a lot of potential in a multi player version of Night City. It's also a huge potential cash cow for them. If they fix the single player AND if after fixing it they stop lying about the state of the game.

Ya hear this Mr. Kaciński! Don't tell us the multi player is ready if it's not! For future reference.

Fully agree on this one, 1st we need FINISHED CP2077 SP as promissed over the years of advertising and marketing.
Then they can do whatever they f-ing want as far as I'm concerned.

Problems are not solved. CDPR had 3 AAA games released over the years I trusted them to they can deliver, a new experience they know how to deliver a game they learned from their mistakes and improved on them. They clearly don't, They lied and they delivered a poor experience.

I cant write here what i wrote on New York Times, US - far from this 'small versions' of the facts - so... enjoy the sumarise :)

Last edited:

Just wish to remind everyone that when complaining about the game, remember to blame those above who are the shot callers, CEOS and those who care about bottom lines over customer and workers well being.
Not pointing fingers or accusing anyone here at all, just want to remind some, tho I don't think I need to..

The devs can only do so much. What took place with 2077 and GoG/Devotion betrayal was from the very, very top.
I find it extremely ironic that a game based on the evils of "Corpo" greed got caught up in its CEOS lying to investors and pulling moves that are straight out of this very game's plot.

That being said,
Nobody wants nor is asking for a GTA:V clone set in Cyberpunk. Fix this game first.
Games as a service is an extremely hard to navigate minefield that is nearly impossible to navigate while staying true to CDPR pro consumer attitude. Keep in mind tho that this is only going to last so long until newer generations come a long and ever so slightly move the companies ethos in the opposite direction.

Not saying its good or bad, just saying that it is inevitable.

I think right now it's too early to even speculate about multiplayer. We don't even know anything about nearest future yet.

Just wish to remind everyone that when complaining about the game, remember to blame those above who are the shot callers, CEOS and those who care about bottom lines over customer and workers well being.
Not pointing fingers or accusing anyone here at all, just want to remind some, tho I don't think I need to..

The devs can only do so much. What took place with 2077 and GoG/Devotion betrayal was from the very, very top.
I find it extremely ironic that a game based on the evils of "Corpo" greed got caught up in its CEOS lying to investors and pulling moves that are straight out of this very game's plot.

That being said,
Nobody wants nor is asking for a GTA:V clone set in Cyberpunk. Fix this game first.
Games as a service is an extremely hard to navigate minefield that is nearly impossible to navigate while staying true to CDPR pro consumer attitude. Keep in mind tho that this is only going to last so long until newer generations come a long and ever so slightly move the companies ethos in the opposite direction.

Not saying its good or bad, just saying that it is inevitable.

Don't know how it is in the country of the managers and dev but in mine when you deliver this and the shit storm right now you would get the boot. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom