Petition for a level 30 Kaer Morhen armor (initial armor).

+

• YES!

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

I know that other people and myself would like and improved version of Kaer Morhen armor (the initial armor). I have used a lot of different sets, there are ones I liked, but I love the initial one the most, in some way it feel it really suits Geralt.

The problem is that later on it gets to hard to keep using it (past White Orchid) or people sold it and can't remember to whom.

The Temerian armor and the Nilfgaardian armor, both have high level version (Temerian being lvl. 29 and the Nilfgaardian being lvl. 35).
So maybe the Initial armor could also have it (and change every piece of the "set" to a green witcher set).

Where to buy it? Kaer Morhen.
What level it should have? 30.
Why? Just enough to fight against powerful monster (lvl.20+), but the mastercrafted equipment will still have the best stats, making it a "What do you want, aesthetic or stats?".

I hope this gets to happen and thank you CDPR for making a great game.

I actually thought the "Wolf School Armor" would be Geralt's beginning set of armor that was able to be upgraded. My dreams were shattered :[

Very good idea! I really love that armor, it fits Geralt the most I think. Sure there are other armors too that are really nice, but this is by far the best in my opinion. A higher level armor of this that you could get later on in the game sounds good!

I liked how the witcher 1 handled armor and weapons, the player didn't had to constantly look for better DPS weapon and slightly better armor, you only had 3 sets of armor in the entire game and few swords. the player had to be learn how to use the combat system and talent system rather then using better weapons and armor found in the game. i decided that the mastercrafter set is the best and the last to use in the game, i had to learn how to play better..

There is a mod that gives the starting set the mastercrafted Griffin stats.

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/m...witcher3/ajax/modimages/?user=0&id=48&gid=952

Yes, but I did this for the people playing in PS4 and XBOne, that can't mod the game. Also for the people in pc that don't want to mod their game or dont know how to.

I know, but my idea is simplier, you want the initial armor being upgradable, that is making 3 new armor (enhanced, superior and mastercrafted), I just want a same armor, but with higher level and stats for the end game part.

For PC user, using console command and additem of Kaer Morhen armor, will add Kaer Morhen armor that leveled around your level.

I liked how the witcher 1 handled armor and weapons, the player didn't had to constantly look for better DPS weapon and slightly better armor, you only had 3 sets of armor in the entire game and few swords. the player had to be learn how to use the combat system and talent system rather then using better weapons and armor found in the game. i decided that the mastercrafter set is the best and the last to use in the game, i had to learn how to play better..

Yeah. Overall armor and weapon system in Witcher 1 was a work of a genius.. it was minimalistic, yet very effective. Shame we cant have something like that in W3..

I agree that the initial Kaer Morhen armor needs to be upgradeable just like the others. I'm level 14 right now and still wearing the Warriors Jacket, I'll wear it the whole game if I can get away with it. It's the signature look, and I was way disappointed when I saw it wasn't upgradable. I've tried to compensate for the lack or armor a little with higher level boots, pants, and gloves. Even those don't look as good though; that original look just can't be beat. I hope enough people request this and they include it as a DLC! haha.

Yes please! I love the Kaer Morhen Armor and was very sad when it came time to stop using it and move on to higher level sets. I would really love to see this happen, and I don't think it would be too much work since the design is already done and it would be just a matter of adjusting the stats of the armor. Great idea!

Top Bottom