[Petition] i want that dog from the 'A dog's life' side quest to be an optional companion or familiar to Geralt!!!

+
[Petition] i want that dog from the 'A dog's life' side quest to be an optional companion or familiar to Geralt!!!

i just finished the 'A dog's life' side quest and man immediately after i saw a huge opportunity squandered by the developers why didn't they thought of the dog as an optional companion or familiar i will never know, i know people will say "witcher's work alone" that is why i'm saying to make it optional after the quest why not give the player the chance to decide whether you want to keep the dog or just leave the dog to its own, look at fallout series you have a dog, dragon age you have a dog, even freaking metal gear solid 5 has a dog, and i want me some digital dog, please give us a dog CDPR it doesn't even have to fight alongside Geralt it can just stay with roach and run alongside you when riding horseback when you call roach the dog is with her kind of like a guardian for Roach the dog can also work as an early warning device alerting geralt of dangers lurking around him were the dog will growl if it's near and will bark if it's on sight.... could you at least think about it?

Early on, I recall seeing a number of scattered suggestions and requests for a dog/wolf companion for Geralt. I personally never understood the attraction. I also don't see it as particularly useful, given that Geralt is, after all, a witcher (also given that a number of other games have already included this type of companion). Geralt already has his witcher's senses, the magical devices given him by sorceresses -- and he should have his medallion! -- to detect secrets, magic, and danger. Why would he want a dog? I know some players would like a dog, but why would Geralt?
And, never forget, friends, Alvin wanted a dog, and just look where that led him. . .

No...damn it,Skyrim styled game's have spoiled gamers' needs for good...

This is a Witcher game,not a life simulation in a fantasy world.....You cannot get married,you cannot adopt a child,you cannot buy a house,you cannot have a grocery store,you cannot have a pet or a companion just because some other RPG has done it.

Top Bottom