[Petition] Tarot Deck Merchandise

+
They look amazing, and I would too. Does anyone know who's the artist behind it? I can't find it anywhere.

I totally would buy this tarot. Just recently gathered the whole set and I love it so much.
And Prae255 idea of it having some sort of holo/glow effect would be dooooope!

Id like this also. Good idea.

I also would like the 4 multi-color posters - geisha with blood (like in V's apartment), dragon one, etc. High quality large ones to frame.

Icinix

Forum veteran
I'd be happy with the merchandise just being available in the land of Aus, but yeah - would spend money on the tarot deck fo shore.

I don't know who's responsible for the merchandise, but I do hope they read this and make it a reality! I'd love a Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Deck!! While the major arcana will probably stay as it is, the minor one could feature some of the game characters, like the one from Dragon Age Inquisition (I ordered the collector's edition just for that).

This is the merch I want most, and it seems so easy, and so intentional, that I cannot believe a deck like this isn't already on sale.

I found a reddit comment suggesting that they were commissioned by a Polish artist by the name of Jakub Rebelka, and there's an artstation page under that name with very similar style art.

I almost punched all the files into a custom game card design website, but I don't have the rights, so obviously I didn't go through with it.

If CDPR would sell these as a deck, I would own them as soon as I could get them. If Jakub Rebelka sold them, I would purchase a deck without hesitation.

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THEM!

This is the merch I want most, and it seems so easy, and so intentional, that I cannot believe a deck like this isn't already on sale.

I found a reddit comment suggesting that they were commissioned by a Polish artist by the name of Jakub Rebelka, and there's an artstation page under that name with very similar style art.

I almost punched all the files into a custom game card design website, but I don't have the rights, so obviously I didn't go through with it.

If CDPR would sell these as a deck, I would own them as soon as I could get them. If Jakub Rebelka sold them, I would purchase a deck without hesitation.

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THEM!

Thanks for the artist's name! I looked at his portfolio, sadly no Cyberpunk stuff there, but he's really good!

Only if they're cards with glow in the dark, holographic and blacklight elements. :p

So far I only managed to get the "glow in the dark" bit done.
The glow in the dark paper ain't the best quality however, doesn't seem to hold its glow very long at all.
Might have to search for a better medium.

front.png
Glow.png

And yeah... design isn't my forte... But hey, prototyping stuff is fun.
Maybe I'll try on the holo and blacklight elements if I ever manage to get a better glow effect.

I'd love to buy these as well...
Or maybe they insert them in the expansions' boxed editions, like they added the Gwent cards in Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine? I don't know about this though, judging by Cyberpunk's boxed standard edition which is a clear downgrade from the Witcher's, maybe it's not realistic to expect boxed expansions with collector's things inside anymore.

About the quest, I swear I did not find ALL of the graffiti paintings but somehow I completed the quest? The reason is I am discovering "new ones" (I think) but they do not register when I scan them. Like the FOOL that was just outside V's apartment. I just found that last night. Or maybe I did find it weeks ago and forgot?

I´d totally buy a Tarot Deck like the one shown in-game (Well, only the major arcanaa actually shown)

Any1 else would buy it? Chances it happening anytime?
Yes, only the major arcana are shown, alas, but I will buy it without hesitation, it's a nice deck.

I'd definitely buy that tarot-deck - was surprised by how many Maelstrom-inspired cards there were in the major arcana, so it would be nice to have some of the other gangs represented in the minor arcana - IF they should make a full deck.

Do you guys have a favorite card? Mine is The Empress - it reminds me of Rogue somehow. :)

Top Bottom