Petition to add Kaleidoscop bundle to IOS players

+
Hello there!

I LOVE Gwent! I simply LOVE it! It is the only game i played in the last months and the only game i am playing now. Simply amazing! However, i am really dissapointed in the developer’s choice to add the awesome kaleidoscop bundle only to android players.

As we all know, Games like Gwent are not only about playing your best or topping the ranks. Its also about prestige, card back colection, cards, premiile, titles etc.

I am a iOS player who has invested a lot of money and time in this game and i Find it really unfair to Find out the kaleidoscop bundle is only available for android players. What are the iOS dedicated players supposed to do in order to get the card backs? Nothing! Because it is an exclusive android release bundle. Maybe this bundle was released on iOS on start, but a lot of us missed it. I also have invited a lot of players to start Gwent and they are all playing on iOS.

Is there a way we can indulge the developers to re add this bundle on iOS too? I can see this only as a fair decision.
Thank you and hoping for a positive response from you. Us, iOS players also want to be in the same boat.

Yours,

Cristian

Angel, can you please explain? How can I do that from iPhone?
Post automatically merged:

Thanks! Got it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom