Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

+

Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

• Yes

Votes: 134 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure how i missed this thread.
I will gladly pay any amount they offer for a third expansion or EE.

But i do prefer an EE over a third expansion because like most of you already mentioned ,last "acts" were rushed and also after playing TW2 i dont get why they offer so little for triss,even with the "new" additions its still not close to be good enough.

bottom line - i dont want them to stop working on the game and release any kind of content and i'll pay any ammount for more of The Witcher

---------- Updated at 12:26 PM ----------

why i cant vote in the pool ?

why i cant vote in the pool ?

The poll has been closed. According to the moderators:

Sorry, but, in this case, we prefer if people post their remarks of encouragement rather than just vote in a poll. Since this is, after all, still only a wishful suggestion, and since the REDs have never commented directly upon its potentiality, it's more important to see individual, personal support than only numbers. Whether a third expansion ever does materialise cannot be decided merely by voting, in any event, and it's important that people be aware of this fact, and not treat it otherwise.

No, not really. The poll wasn't closed because anyone asked for it to be closed, it was closed because an end-date was put on it when it was created.

Absolutely support this idea and would pay a full game price for another expansion pack. Or even the addition of a couple of side-quests/contracts would be worth. Anything coming from CDPR is pure value. I am even considering buying the GOTY/Full Pack Edition when it comes out just to add to my collection. This after spending over 500 hours on the game. Thanks TS, great input.

Preferably an expansion which would enhance the story of the main quest of the game by adding more content about Ciri and the Wild Hunt. You would play as Ciri through series of quests where she would escape the riders of the Hunt to different worlds and maybe even do some side quests and monster contracts and exploring the world while at it (we never did get the chance to properly play Ciri as a RPG character after all).
We already have a cool main menu theme for that kind of DLC anyway:geek: :
http://40.media.tumblr.com/d6530303bcd23d1500b09c1a2bf32e39/tumblr_nxm29tVeNQ1tb8cbpo1_1280.jpg

Also, the quest markers of the base game were in yellow color right? Yellow as Geralt´s eyes if you will.
The quests of Hearts of Stone were colored blue and I think we can be pretty sure the ones in Blood and Wine will be in red.

So following this trend the "theme color" of the hyphotetical third dlc would probably be-wait for it..........COLOR GREEN!!! Green as the color of Ciri´s eyes!

Is your mind already blown? Mine sure is.
The DLC I am talking about would be set in the PAST, before the events of the game.
The player could ask Ciri to tell her stories after you found her in the main storyline and trigger the DLC anytime you wanted before the end (there are plenty of chances to simply talk to Ciri in Novigrad and in the Skellige boat and the DLC would be just an extra dialoque option).
And the DLC would play out as a flashback of Ciri or as a story she would tell Geralt. How exactly she evaded the Riders of the Hunt all this time and what kind of worlds she visited.

Player would explore these worlds as Ciri as I wrote earlier.

Well it looks like that CD Project´s statement about BAW being the last DLC seems pretty final.
But I am still holding on to hope that our favorite developers will still suprise us in the end with generous Enhanced Edition add-ons which will fulfill my Ciri DLC idea at least on some degree by making enhancements to the final third of the Main Questline.
Just like they added some extra quests in previous installments enhanced editions to the final chapters.
One must remain ever hopeful.......
:incredulity:

They've just closed a thread which topic was the same as this one. And they've closed the poll. I share your desires but, at this moment, it's seems pointless keep asking for changes. Especially when CDPR hasn't adressed any of the many demands whic has been posted in this forum.

I'll take this opportunity to reiterate what I've said before elsewhere: People are free to express their support and enthusiasm for another expansion; however, CD Projekt RED has clearly stated that they have no plans to add another beyond Blood and Wine.

While I don't wish to discourage people from posting -- since I myself would welcome a third expansion as well -- I must remind everyone that there is neither promise nor indication that the studio will consider or pursue future extensions to the game based upon suggestions made here. With this in mind, while it may be very disappointing if they never make another expansion, at least it won't be totally unexpected.

They've just closed a thread which topic was the same as this one. And they've closed the poll. I share your desires but, at this moment, it's seems pointless keep asking for changes. Especially when CDPR hasn't adressed any of the many demands whic has been posted in this forum.

And, yet again, we did NOT close the poll. The OP put an "end date" on it when creating the thread. Please stop spreading misinformation.

You see?

---------- Updated at 11:03 PM ----------

And, yet again, we did NOT close the poll. The OP put an "end date" on it when creating the thread. Please stop spreading misinformation.

All right, all right. I didn't read the post where you said it. My mistake, sorry. Any way to re-open it?

No. And, as was also highlighted by RivenII in those earlier posts, thread comments have a lot more weight than a poll, so it's probably better this way.

Last edited:
I'll take this opportunity to reiterate what I've said before elsewhere: People are free to express their support and enthusiasm for another expansion; however, CD Projekt RED has clearly stated that they have no plans to add another beyond Blood and Wine.

While I don't wish to discourage people from posting -- since I myself would welcome a third expansion as well -- I must remind everyone that there is neither promise nor indication that the studio will consider or pursue future extensions to the game based upon suggestions made here. With this in mind, while it may be very disappointing if they never make another expansion, at least it won't be totally unexpected.

Thank you very much for your clarification again! It's good that you have explained it again! :thumbsup:

By the way I know these facts (like my poll) and I hope that all the people, who post here, know that too! ;)

Starting this thread should show only my wish to get a third expansion! And in my opinion it's always better to formulate a wish like that than only to think about it. So nobody by CDPR can say in future: "Oh well, we didn't know that there was a big (or small) support for a third Expansion, DLC or whatever..." ;)

I hope you all, gentle reader, can subscribe these words... Thanks... ;)

And @Dragonbird

Thank you very much for your explanation too.
I know it and I say it here again to all: It was my mistake that I created a poll with a deadline! It was my first poll creation. So please be mellow with me... ;)

Last edited:
if mthere is to be a thrid expansion, i write what is needed:
Iorveth, Scoia'tael, Saskia, elves, dwarves, dragons, Fringilla, bruxa, alp, Vampires, neutral dialog options like [don't react] [wait] [stay in silence] etc, to see what happens
new monsters, new witcher armors, cinematic/cutscenes of geralt drinking potions and fighting, sword fights!
and a new track while geralt being the hero:
[video]https://youtu.be/W4kzvOT_frY?t=86[/video]

Last edited:
If Blood and Wine is supposed to be an epic finale for Geralt, then I think I've changed my mind. Let us experience CDPR's crowning jewel of a DLC. The game is a masterpiece itself. Now it's going to be the expansion of the decade. So, as the devs are saying that it would be White Wolf's last outing, then a third DLC would be meaningless. I'm not against it by the way. It's totally up to the devs now.

Top Bottom