Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

+

Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

• Yes

Votes: 134 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know, if a 97,2% poll result for an third expansion isn't powerful enough as an expression of the witcher community (at least here in the official forums), then I don't know, what else should be convincing enough for the Devs to overthink their plans and to bring us another expansion for Witcher 3 after they are done with working on cyberpunk....

An third expansion, which can't improve alot of things for the game, that can improve mainly alot of Gameplay. It must not be storywise again as big as Blood & Wine, even if another explorable Region as big as Toussaint/Velen would be naturally very wishable and with regions like Kovir, Wyzima, Aedirn/Kaedwen wesur have plenty of options for that where that expansion could /should play.

If they would ever bring a third expansions, I would want to see the following things being content of that expansions, to make it really feel like an expansions, which just isn#t only about story, but should bring also the final last tweaks, reworks and rebalancings as also quality oflife improvements to the overall game:

- New Story in New Region, no must to be same as big as Blood & Wine, but naturally wishable, because that kind of size feels good for an Expansion, it felt being right, unlike HoS, which absolutely didn't felt like an Expansion, it was compared to B&W more a tiny Patch and nothing else with the price of an expansion, which i thankfully didn't have to pay, because HoS isn#t its price worth, while B&W surely is.
- New Gwent Set for the new Region of either Kovir, Aedirn/Kaedwen or Wyzima (or best, all three of them, so more sets, so better for Gwent)
- Complete Rebalance of the Game's Difficulty Modes and all of its Enemies receiving better A.I. that are same as good as as those of the B&W enemies, with completely overworked skill and movement mechanics, so that especialyl also the vanilla game enemies become significanrly harder to defeat on higher difficulties - especially human enemies, which are a joke to fight, because they are so freaking predictable in their attacks.
- Complete Rebalance and Rework of Geralts whole Character Development System in regard of Glyphs, Runes. Remove Glyphwords from HoS and instead change them into Mutations. Change the Mutation System into a mechanic, which doesn't require tons of Skill Points to learn them, Mutations should require Quest Items of non missable special very powerful Monster Hunt Contract Quests, so that you receive their unique Mutagens which are required to create via Alchemy by makign Elixiers out of them in kind of Witcher1 style, which unlock then permanently the Mutation Effects for you.
Redesign accordingly the Mutation Effects to fit then for such a System of being permanently unlockable and "combinable", instead liek right now, where you can have active always only 1 of them, which makes wastign all the tons of SKill Points to learn all half way useless, were it not to unlock this way a few skill slots more.
Skill Slots in General should Geralt receive more generally based on his Level.

12 Slots until Level 30
16 Slots until Level 50
20 Slots until Level 75
24 Slots until level 100

Double until Level 100 also the Mutagen Slots and rework the Mutagen Effects of Mutagens from Monstersa, remove the whole pointless Gren, Blue, Red Mutagens.
All Moster Mutagens should provide unique effects + additional the effects that either a Blue, Green or Red Mutagen pof biggest size would give, based on which type of Mutagen the Monster Mutagen is

Change for all of this the UI by adding a Button, which swaps out of press of it the Slots from the first 12 Skill and 4 Mutagen Slots to the second 12 Skill and M4 Mutagen Slots, so that there needs to be no scroll bar effetc or so, just a swap out effect is good enough and does the job as well.

- Reballance the Experience System, so that Quests always give full Exp and killed Enemies also give always Exp, Integrate better the Scaling System into the Game, so that all Enemies scale better with you to give always good enough Exp for killing them, so that you actually can see a significant difference after say slaying a horde of Drowners, that are slightly under your level, instead of barely seeing any difference, because of the game giving you nearly no exp for this, because the game wants to force you to do Main uests and Contracts to re ceive big amounts of Exp. Give players back the freedom of playign and Leveling Geralt as THEY like, not what you believe is best for us, because under your system leveling in this game is PURE GRIND as long you have not anymore any quests to do, which could give you bigger amoutns of exp...
- Adding of alot of missing recipes for missing Decoctions, missing Potions. Every monster you can slay in this game, should also provide its very own unique Decoction!! Rebalancing of all Decoctions, while most of them are total garbage and most of the time absolutely useless, the very few that are useful directly turn you like into God Mode when used in combination ...
- Adding of alot of missing diagrams and change the Diagram System to scale also with you!! What makes it for a sense to get Level fixed Diagrams, when the stuff you can make with them is then massively under your own level and useless? Diagrams should automatically to your Level.. what you craft will always be of your Level and based on which Level range the crafted item is, so more will it cost you in regard of Money and Materials to make it. This way woudl stay all Craftign Diagrams over the course of the game always relevant for you and would become useless, once you overlevel your Diagrams.
- Add the Color System to the vanilla Game and add more Color Variations to the Game.
- Change the Character Development System of Geralt and split the skil lSystem up in between "Skills" & "Talents", Skill would be al the active abilities, that you use in combat. Talents woudl be all kinds of PASSIVE abilities, that are workign all the time for you, if you are in combat or not. Change then all the General Skills into Talents, so that we don#t have to waste anymore Skill Points for passive abilities like for exampel the Witcher School Techniques... thats stuff that Geralt should learn passively automatically. Add Talent Points to the Game, which Geralt should receive through either reading books, speakign with specific Mentor NPCs and those that can mentor you also, liek for example Triss you mentor you in Igni so that you gain Talent points, which you can then use either to activate some general passive talents, or eventually activate some Ingi spcific passive Traits, like increasign its Intensity, its range, its power, or its style how it works in general (cone breath, fireball, fire rain, fire blade, fire shield, flame wall ect.) to be able to change the style of igni would add alot of build diversity and woudl enable players to use igni more interestingly in different ways, other than it always beign just the same thing...)
- adding alot of still missing and especially wanted MONSTERS into the game and makign finally especially Skellige no Siren Orgy island anymore with millions of smuggler nests. player should find there alot more interestign thigns than millions of smuggler nests that are protected by orgies of sirens. You can do this better CDPR, you should be more creative than this! Monsters/Enemies like Sharks, Krakens/Kayrans, Ghost Ships/Draugrs, Bloedzuigers, Manticores, Echinopse, Vodyanois, Kotcheys, Frighteners, Strigas, Zeugls, Nymphs (Dryads, Nereids ect as a kind of new Monster Category), Cemetaurs/Minotaurs, Bullvores, Knockers (Goblins/Kobolds), Lamias/Nagas, Vyppers, Chelonodrakes, Barbegazis, Wererats/cats, Ogres, Trents/Ents (tree creatures), Rocs, Hydras.

The witchr universe knows so many more monsters and I#m sure, for another expansionx there would be space to add more of these missing creatures to the game. Sure alot of them would be very interestign for contratc quests or to be added in general for the whoel game world, especiually skellige to make exploration alot more interesting and to reduce everywhere the chances to met on the alwys same accasionsal borign groups of wolves or drowners instead ...
- add Saskia & Iorveth back into the game somewhere and make Elves again a bit more releveant and all the decisions you made back in witcher 1, which currently have basicalyl nearly no influence on the gams world state and story. There are so many good npcs in Witchr 1 that should play more a role in witcher 3based on your decisions back in TW1
- Integration of Shani more into the Vanilla game and next expansion, if you own HoS and making it in general so that all important charactrs are somewhere to be found in the game after completign the expansion, if they are until this point still alive instead of leaving us in a character empty world, where magically all main charactrs disappear after you do their quests

i thinkl that would be enough content and gameplay improvements worth an expansion, where the expansion should focus mainly on gameplay imrprovements, a bit lesser on story, because gameplay imrpovements are it, which give a game more depth, they are it which make a game more fun and a better experience, when playing it..so I think if a third expansion comes, it should focus on like 60-70 on gameplayy mechanc and balance improvements, the othr 30-40 percent should be new cotnent & story in form of new monsters,, better and more depthful character development , because this is the biggest area where this game is massively lacking at in combination with its terrible balancing ovrall.

Sadly, this is all something, one could expect eventually only via an expansion, just for patches would be all of this way too much work.

The game is clearly in a state, were it coudl desperately need a third xpansion to fix and improve many things, and the people are willing to wait and later pay for it. The demand is absolutely there. All it needs now is just CDPR to be willing to do it, after they are done with cyberpunk and willing to spend the time and ressources for it as their next project.

The game is clearly in a state, were it coudl desperately need a third xpansion to fix and improve many things, and the people are willing to wait and later pay for it. The demand is absolutely there. All it needs now is just CDPR to be willing to do it, after they are done with cyberpunk and willing to spend the time and ressources for it as their next project.

I think that the appropiate thing would be an EE. In any way, they don't care what has been said here

AYE !!!

Call it Enchanted Edition and give it for free !!! haha you want ot be known with crapy first dlc that sshould be in game in first place or with something that matters ?

I would gladly pay for another Witcher III expansion, but given the work involved, not to mention the manpower already underway for Gwent and Cyberpunk... I would say it's VERY unlikely. Blood and Wine ended quite beautifully, too. It's clear that CD Projekt consider that the definitive ending for the Witcher saga. Regardless, I'm rooting for you guys. The Witcher III is, without a doubt, the best game I've played in a long, long time, and home to the only fantasy universe I've ever truly loved.

Thanks @ all for your comments... :thumbsup:
It's nice to hear that the most of us want more content!!! ;)

Attachments

• more.jpg
    more.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 30
They do read the forum, that is guaranteed, but will their management act on it? That I doubt.

Yeah, if I remember the discussion in another thread, CDPR must read the posts in this forum to ignore the wishes of the community... Otherwise they couldn't do the opposite... :evil:
Just a joke... ;) But yes, I guess you are right. It's a difference to know a wish and to fulfill a wish... :(

Last edited:
Yeah, if I remember the discussion in another thread, CDPR must read the posts in this forum to ignore the wishes of the community... Otherwise they couldn't do the opposite... :evil:
Just a joke... ;) But yes, I guess you are right. It's a difference to know a wish and to fulfill a wish... :(

But they could still respond somehow, i mean why do you have a Community Manager anyway then?...

But they could still respond somehow, i mean why do you have a Community Manager anyway then?...

They already have respond. In any case, I imagine that they think that, the best thing they can do it's just wait until people get tired of asking

Last edited:
Better wait the end of Cyberpunk 2077, they are with hands full.

A good thing to do, with all this passion, is report bugs, this is something they can put some sort of work force, if possible, they are too busy like never before.

Top Bottom