Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

+

Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

• Yes

Votes: 134 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Если CDProject может это сделать, то сделайте. Мы будем ждать.

If CDProject can do it, do it. We will wait

I would consider the close of the poll as an answer to the thread. Are there any problems if we link threads in another sites? I haven't done that but I didn't know that we couldn't

Last edited:
I would consider the close of the poll as an answer to the thread.

No, not really. The poll wasn't closed because anyone asked for it to be closed, it was closed because an end-date was put on it when it was created.

Are there any problems if we link threads in another sites? I haven't done that but I didn't know that we couldn't

No, no problem. We were just mildly curious on why there were so many people with new accounts today posting exclusively in this thread and in Russian.

Last edited:
I think it's up to CDPR. If they want to do a third expansion, fine by me. If they want to put The Witcher to rest for now and pursue other projects, fine by me as well.

Well, i will pay nearly for anything $)
And definatly story about Iorveth, elves and Saskia is not over yet!
I wanna visit place like Brokilon, Rivia, Dol Blathanna or goddam Nilfgaard capital... still a lot of place)

Regarding that influx of new forum members....
The situation has changed since my last post on the matter, it's just stopped being "mild curiosity" and become a moderation issue. One post has been deleted - offensive spamposting is definitely NOT permitted in these forums.

The forum language is English. Any further posts in other languages will be deleted, as will spam posts.

(I will, however, allow one more post in Russian, if there are any Russian-speakers around who would like to translate that?)

Народ! Модераторы требуют на английском свои мысли излагать

Here you are

@Dragonbird You are right... It starts to get interesting... 18 posts of new members since this morning 4:26 AM... ;)

@ all who post here: As OP I say: "Thank you for your support!" :animier:

Last edited:
Wow, this thread is busy indeed =)
I would gladly pay money for third expansion, and would buy a physical edition of it too, if there will be interesting stuff in here, like gwent in HoS. I would like it to be more about Lodge, their plans and all (the ending left the feeling that there could be continuation of their stories). But, I have hope in CDPR, I an sure they will nail it. This game is the best RPG I played so far, and I will gladly support it.

We need a new DLC 3 and 4 - take our money.
I am willing to pay for pre-order DLC3 with no guarantee of its release.

Last edited:
Top Bottom