Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

+

Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

• Yes

Votes: 134 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From the number of active players on Steam, it looks like Blood and Wine sold fairly well, the game reached 58% of its maximum player count from when it was originally released more than a year ago. Given that the expansion required less than a tenth of the budget to make, and is sold at a third of the price of the base game, another one could very well still be profitable. Although not necessarily when compared to putting the same resources into CP2077 development. In any case, it is rather unlikely now that a third expansion would be made, after all the statements that Blood and Wine is the last, and how it was also written as the ending of the story.

From the number of active players on Steam, it looks like Blood and Wine sold fairly well, the game reached 58% of its maximum player count from when it was originally released more than a year ago. Given that the expansion required less than a tenth of the budget to make, and is sold at a third of the price of the base game, another one could very well still be profitable. Although not necessarily when compared to putting the same resources into CP2077 development. In any case, it is rather unlikely now that a third expansion would be made, after all the statements that Blood and Wine is the last, and how it was also written as the ending of the story.

However they could still make content that adds to B&W and main game to improve it. And also an expansion or expansions that the player could do before B&W per recommendation from the company. Usually the company will say the best time to play an expansion in the storyline. So if another expansion was made you could play the main game then HOS and the new hypothetical expansion or vice versa before moving on to B&W.

Last edited:
And here is were I will receive the Hate mail

I would pay for a 3rd expansion as long as it doesn't include Iorveth & Saskia. Nearly every post is about bringing them back, I'm over them. I would like to have people that are in the books but have yet to be in any of the 3 games. I would really be open to an idea of a 3rd expansion being like a prequel, before events of the first Witcher game. Something to follow along the lines of The Last Wish. Or Season of Storms would be a good one. Heck even one based off The Lady of the Lake would be good. That way players would get more of Eredin, the Elven King & Avallac'h along with the back story of why they are wanting Ciri.

Just my thoughts.

BadWolf

So it will bethe third expansionor not?

No additional expansions have been announced and CDPR have said that Blood and Wine is the final expansion for the TW3: Wild Hunt.

http://gamerant.com/witcher-3-blood-wine-last-expansion/

I suppose they could surprise everyone, but that would be very unlikely based on the information currently available. They are however creating a stand-alone Gwent game and of course Cyberpunk 2077.

Yeah it's very unlikely that they give us a third expension. I have so much fun with this game that i can gladly paid even 40e (the price of a full game) for a expension with the size of toussaint (40 h of playtime is already more than some games).

I admit i don't want to say goodbye to Geralt but seems that i must.

Well the 3rd expansion I think is officially crossed out after the Blood and Wine ending.The only think we can hope for is for an Enhanced Edition

Well the 3rd expansion I think is officially crossed out after the Blood and Wine ending.The only think we can hope for is for an Enhanced Edition

There is at least a year of time between the ending of the base game and Blood and Wine, some additional adventure could still fit in there in theory. Although - unless implemented as a separate game - it would pretty much break the XP/leveling progress in the game which is bad enough already with the two expansions.

Guys, why don't we just let CDPR move on? They've been doing Witcher games for so many years now. Now they should go with new projects and make that damn Cyberpunk already

I'm so happy to see that the "white flame" (dancing on the graves of his foes) of my thread is still burning! ;) Thanks at all!!!

So let it say me with the words of the famous Che Guevara: "Let's be realistic and try the impossible!" Thanks... ;)

Last edited:
Dear CDPR
if you ever read this.

I understand that you worked most of your life on Witcher Series and now you want to try new things and other directions .

but you need to understand that W3 made me and so many other fans to learn how good Witcher universe is

lets admit it . the other two games ? they been amazing but none had the success and recogention that W3 got world wide

only now people understand how good the series is ! and ending it is a huge mistake!

W3 got so much depth but it does lack in many areas that if you guys improve - you can create the perfect game - something like the new "Skyrim" in terms of replay ability
you need to add more content and fix some of the ones inside already.

please take to your mind that an Enhanced edition is the perfect solution for this game and the fans.

Think about the fans!!!

you realise that many of your fans "AVOIDING" finish the latest expansion just because they afraid W3 will end for them ?

here are some tips for you to make the game a bit better !

1.do more content with geralt friends / love intrest and such !
for example - you roam the land and suddenly you get a letter from dandelion/zoltan inviting you to the roesmermemy thym to drink and catch up
so you get this tiny quest and u go there and all the friends meet > drink > sing laugh and share some crazy storys!! - and the day after they all go to sleep

give us the chance to do the same with triss/yenn and even ciri . lets say i choosed triss so i can visit her at my Corvo bianco and suddenly ciri is there and shes sharing with me some of her Witcher conracts or how Ruling the empire is !

and ofcourse let us have sex any time we want with our love interest - make us feel that people are still with us and not left us once the quest is over!

2. add more / rebalance the whole diffuclty level / combat system - if u make the game a bit harder and enemies more smarter - it can make fighting and roaming the land so much better.

here's and idea to make replay ability much better in terms of combat and master your skill points/mutations/build/ gear

lets say we can enter this "creepy" building and inside there is a guy telling us in order to win an amazing piece of gear (lets say first piece of a long amazing set) we need to defeath the whole bulding floors that filled with many monsters

so first floor ? bunch of wolfs and bears. easy right ?
second floor ! you get leshens and werewolfs jumping on u!
third floor it gets crazier ! its the floor of vampires !

and the list goes on!

that way even if u finished all the quests and question marks u got a goal!!! u want to keep training and try new builds/gear/skills in order to defeath that scary building!
but thats only the first phase - because once u got the first piece of the gear and u finish the build it gets even crazier!!! and in order to win the other part u need to work harder so hard that in the last phases u invite one of your friends to help u out . Regis/zoltan/Triss /Ciri - that could be an EPIC idea and people will put HOURSSSSS in that thing!!!

3.add more random things to the world . make it more depth in terms of question marks and side quests - add randomize to the the witcher 3 world ! dont make it the same all over . lets say in your first playthrough you saved a lady in the wood from werewolf (totally random! ) and then the lady offers you sex in return !
but in the second playthrough you save that lady only to find out shes a bruxe trying to kill u !!

4. graphics - they are fantasic and you dont need to change anything ! - at least in my opnion :p

anyway DEAR CDPR i just gave some tips - i can keep this list all day long and share some amazing insights with you

i beg you - do not stop work on W3 world - its amazing and many fans too touched about it to leave it they way it is...

its like one of those things in your life that you always regret they never been better right ? because you know if they did they will be one of the most amazing parts in your life!

Cheerssssss dear fans ! and dear CDPR

p.s - as the thread title mentioned it - money is not an issue ! WE WILL PAY

i'm sure no other developer in gaming history got so many requests to make new content as the reds,

because a dev team that put their biggest efforts and hearth into the game and the fans is very rare to find these days

maybe we should contact donald trump? hes rich and maybe he can buy the reds and force them to make endless content for the witcher !

muhahahahahha !

Top Bottom