Petition to erase all romances from the expansion packs

+

• Are you drunk? Go back to the beach, lunatic!

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Not sure if serious or joking...

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • This is madness! I need my waifu! Right now. Give it to me!

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Classical Scholdarr. Only crap on his mind. Nothing to see here.

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Yes. YES. You're probably drunk but in vino veritas.

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters

Time to get back to the roads for Geralt. Doing Witchery stuff, making stupid comments and complaining about life itself.

Spare the poor man the hassle with the women. His life is hard enough already. And spare the community these endless Biowarian romance discussions...

All I want is a classical Geralt tale, only him, Roach and Dandelion around (and maybe some stranger for a quicky and some friends who die sooner or later)...

What do you think?

Time to get back to the roads for Geralt.

Emmmm. Can you put your finger on a single chapter in the books where Geralt is not romancing on his road?

There is a simple solution you know. If you don't want to romance, don't do it. Any romance in the game is optional

Emmmm. Can you put your finger on a single chapter in the books where Geralt is not romancing on his road?

There is a simple solution you know. If you don't want to romance, don't do it. Any romance in the game is optional

I'm in ebooks now. Putting fingers on the text ruins my display with all the lotion on my hands I'm afraid. And I maybe spill my drink on it...

Only romance i can remember is with Roach (at least the only really important one). So. much. love. Pure epicness. Somebody should call Hollywood.

:bored:

Where are all these petitions coming from lol, back to topic Geralt romances all day everyday so hell no. We keeping romance.

I'm in ebooks now. Putting fingers on the display ruins my display with all the lotion on my hands I'm afraid...

Only romance i can remember is with Roach. So. much. love. Pure epicness. Somebody should call Hollywood.

I don't think romancing Roach is obligatory tho :p

Time to get back to the roads for Geralt. Doing Witchery stuff, making stupid comments and complaining about life itself.

Spare the poor man the hassle with the women. His life is hard enough already. And spare the community these endless Biowarian romance discussions...

You have point mate, but i don't share yours and others aversion against Bioware.
You may not like them but they are great at character developement, and they left a mark in the industry, like it or not.
They deserve some respect IMO.

Do you include one nights stands like Vea, Renfri, Essi, Mosaic(or whatever her english name is) etc? Because then no, that's part of Geralt in both the books and games.
But wouldn't mind to get rid of the waifu romances:p

You have point mate, but i don't share yours and others aversion against Bioware.
You may not like them but they are great at character developement, and they left a mark in the industry, like it or not.
They deserve some respect IMO.

:respect:

So I did my duty.

I also bought pretty much all their games. Some on budget though. Forgive me.

:what2:

---------- Updated at 11:07 AM ----------

Do you include one nights stands like Vea, Renfri, Essi, Mosaic(or whatever her english name is) etc? Because then no, that's part of Geralt in both the books and games.
But wouldn't mind to get rid of the waifu romances:p

->
and maybe some stranger for a quicky

Withdraw the "maybe" and you have my support! Though I'm afraid we will get two additional bioware romances with Shani and Fringilla.

Fringilla will tell you off for what you have done to her.. Shani will nag you about Triss :) So we could have 2 nagging waifus

Last edited:

Words of wisdom! Especially the bolded part...

I wouldn't mind occassional "swordplay", though...Like before:

Adda : "Geralt, bring me catoblepas so we can fuck."

Geralt : "Yes, Your Highness."

Geralt's kind of romance...

Last edited:
Top Bottom