Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

+
/signed/ i want a continuation or atleast a more developed romance plot with dear triss. will not say no to an improvement on yennefer´s romance eather or a new frigila vigo one :)

I disagree with OP, I've read all the books and personally I absolutely fucking despise Yennefer and I wish she was dead.

Regardless signed because Triss is everything good and Yenn is not.

/Signed

No offense but not all of us are the fans of Yennefer so please CDPR don't put Triss on the backseat just because we have another female lead now. After such important roles in first two games, it's a shame to see her go like this we need more Triss content in TW3 please.

Btw all those who are debating so much about whether more Triss should be in the game or not because it's based on the books, why don't you help yourself and search a bit about What the author has to say about the game in general ?

"I've never played any computer games, be it fantasy or others."
-Andrzej Sapkowski

All Sapkowski actually saw of The Witcher video games was artwork, he revealed, but said it was "a sight to behold". His role was therefore "not enough to call it cooperation". "I don't feel like a co-author of the game," he said, so all plaudits must be directed at CDPR.

The Witcher game told an alternate story with The Witcher world. Was Sapkowski happy with it?

"The game - with all due respect to it, but let's finally say it openly - is not an 'alternative version', nor a sequel. The game is a free adaptation containing elements of my work; an adaptation created by different authors," he noted.

"Adaptations - although they can in a way relate to the story told in the books - can never aspire to the role of a follow-up. They can never add prologues nor prequels, let alone epilogues and sequels.

"Maybe it's time to set the matters straight," he went on. "'The Witcher' is a well made video game, its success is well deserved and the creators deserve all the splendour and honour due. But in no way can it be considered to be an 'alternative version', nor a 'sequel' to the witcher Geralt stories. Because this can only be told by Geralt's creator. A certain Andrzej Sapkowski."

So while this game is heavily inspired by Sapkowski's work, it is an adaptation created by different authors. In no way the books can be judged on whatever happens in the game and Sapkowski isn't involved enough to consider himself a co-author so CDPR is free to do whatever they like with the game, it is their game and they can take it in any direction of course within the bounds of the world created by Sapkowski.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...r-of-the-witcher-books-thinks-about-the-games

The Point: OP is not asking for anything alien, he's just asking for more content related to Triss.

Last edited:
If we see triss in an expansion than hopefully because it makes sense and shes relevant to the story and not because they start to give in to petitions like this...

agreed on more Triss. Not having read the books, I only know from the games and besides her appearance, not sure what our hero sees in Yen
Felt the same, tried to distance myself from Yen(and her admittedly sweet fanny) all game, it didn't matter much. Far to little Triss in there.

Top Bottom