Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

+
I'd really like to have Triss, Yen and Ciri added, as to fit into all of their relationships, and a continuation of them after the main game, varied endings if it would be possible, so signed

Signed

Simply we want equality. As it is now Yen gets much more screen time.(actually she need little bit more) Triss does not have to get totally the same, but definitely more than she does have now.

I thought the whole Triss/Yen decision to be horribly unbalanced. Yennefer needed more screen time in the first half of the game and Triss needed more in the second. A lot of other characters were simply written out too. I thought Keira's story arch although short was the most consistent one. CDPR kind of did the same thing with W2. Triss was not around for a big portion of the game and Shani was completely cut out. Overall the romance aspect always seemed like an afterthought in the witcher games. Hopefully they will improve on it in the expansions and bring closure to a lot of characters from previous games, not just romance options.

Or ... you can go out ,and get a real red haired ginger girl ... lol

They only exist in myths and legends.

It's pretty apparent that Triss is very popular so it would be a smart move for CDPR to do this. It would be great to spend more time with her and other characters since this is the close of the trilogy.
Signed, obviously.

Well /signed of course. I'm not saying she needs a whole expansion for her, but I just want to see that people acknowledges her and Geralt as a couple, instead of Geralt and Yen all the time, even after the last wish break up.

But Ciri is like a daughter to Geralt ... what do you want to do with her ... have romance scene?

-------

My only problem with Triss and Geralt is that Geralt looks so fucking old with that gray hair and beard and pale skin ... like some pedophile while Triss looks like a 17 year girl ... I dunno
That's the first thing that came to your mind? Maybe you're the one with some issues.

Triss ? Na...
Yennefer for sure :yes
Btw this Game needs generell more Scenes and Dialogs between Geralt, Yennefer or Triss.
Relationships are big part of the entire Story since the beginning and its way to short . In the End it does not matter what you choose....

Well If I understood right the point of the topic is that OP wants more interaction with Triss in the game because in the Wild Hunt the game pushes you more towards relationship with Yennifer ...
I just said i wanted more Ciri...whatever else you took away from that was fabricated by your own mind.

/signed.

Never particularly liked Yen in the books and that also never changed by the time I completed the game. Frankly, she`s a ruthless, manipulative bitch.
Triss was made (in the games) to be sweet and loveable but she feels like an afterthought or background NPC in TW3. Still prefer her by far!

Last edited:
if you ever played the mass effect 3 Citadel DLC where you have all the characters together fighting in teams, with epic goals. I think a DLC like that could be interesting. Maybe I am a lil crazy here though.

That DLC was a stupid FANSERVICE!
I played all Mass Effect Saga and that DLC has been waiting for years in my HD that I play it.
The Witcher is a serious game, do not say nonsense please

I have a feeling if Yen wasn't such a jerk in the short time we got to know her people wouldn't be begging for more Trish.

this is "The Witcher" based on the novels and short stories "The Witcher"

I know this, I read the books, even in more than one language. But this does not change anything regarding the fact, that Triss comes too short in the game. The whole decision regarding Triss as the main-love is not implemented in a reasonable way in respect to the world and characters reactions.
Later on in the game it feels like you didn't even choose her. This cirsumstance is a little bit sad, even more so because W3 is really an awesome game.

People want CDPR to adress this issue, as everybody wants bugs fixed, balanced improved, quests added through DLC etc etc etc

A base is just a base. The books do not write the story of W3, CDPR does.

I'd rather have CDPR creating more interesting meaningful stories than making some fanservice bs for the waifu crowd... .

Top Bottom