Phantom Liberty or "What would you like to see improved in the future of CP2077"

+
I like the police system, it would be cool if you could add random encounters with mercs, and a wanted system for the gangs, if you are in a bad relationship with them then they open fire on site and chase you.

In the side mission with 6th street, they start to shoot you, if V killed many of them in the game.

On a diffrent note, I think since CDPR officially drops their red engine, they should release the source code of the game and let modders take it from here.

I would like the game to stop overwritng the AMD SMT setting in the cfg file, or have it as an in game option ideally, set to auto it fails and stutters, set it to manual and it is cured, restart your PC and the cfg file has been reverted back to Auto, really.

There are Some areas of the game are incredibly dark with zero light sources, yet you're expected to navigate them normally.
V does not emit light from any of the weapons or clothing you get.

V needs something that is a lightsource as you walk around.

20231003115941_1.jpg
Like the electricity from mantis blades or from that laser edge burning katana, so when you're in dark areas its not completely zero visibility.
The game has a great lighting system, but only when you're near something else that provides light.
If you're not, the game is unplayable.

1. Flashlight. The game is still obscenely dark on occasion and the fact that there are no flashlights in the future is mindboggling.

Think of how fallout gives you a light in the pip-boy from the very beginning of the game.

2. A little less immersionbreaking crowds. I mean I understand this for the purposes of optimization, but could these clones stand at least a little bit further apart instead of right next to each other?

20231004024620_1.jpg

The biggest reason I prefer playing female V is because male V is the same height. It's just weird being about a foot shorter than other characters.

Oh and I would prefer if Judy and Female V didn't share a body. Its annoying to mod V and have judys body sport the same mod changes. Some mods take this into account but many good ones dont.

Top Bottom