Philippa Eilhart -- Treacherous To The Last

+
Philippa Eilhart -- Treacherous To The Last

Now, with all of the Phil hate broiling about on here, there must be some of you who don't despise the wise old owl...or at least find her character fascinating.

What are your thoughts on her portrayal in TW3? What you liked, that which you did not, and of course, where you're still confused about what she's plotting.

Let's hear it.

I think Phillipa is an awesome villain.

3 dimensional and very true to life.

Which kind of annoys me as she'd be a MUCH better antagonist along with Emhyr.

Eredin is just Darth Vader without the Cool. A less awesome Sauron.

Ditto Radovid Joffrey Bolton.

Phillipa is x1000 times better.

Phil is a character that I love to hate.

She's full of character. Ambitious, intelligent, cunning and infuriatingly condescending. But she's also flawed in her arrogance and makes mistakes like anyone might. Wish she'd had a bigger role. They hinted at it but like most things in Act 3 it seems whatever they were planning didn't pan out.

Phillipa is a great character because she's ambitious rather than evil. If she were pure evil you would just kill her and be done with it, but instead she's sometimes helpful sometimes harmful and always manipulating.

I always wanted to bang her

Phil has a new voluntary victim for that riding crop of hers. Our sympathies to you.

I think Phillipa is an awesome villain.

The best part is we will never entirely figure her out.

There was SOOOOooo much opportunity for snark. So much snark wasted.

Hoping for more than a fivesome?

Phillipa is...sometimes helpful sometimes harmful and always manipulating.

So adorable -- like a cobra with whitened fangs and eye shadow.

I loved when Geralt shot her down during that conversation. That was great snark.

No, even GERALT, famous lover of sorceresses wouldn't touch Phillipa with a ten foot pole.

Also love the pack of wolves comment...it had me laughing out loud. Geralt had a lot of great one-liners throughout the entire game, but that one was one of my absolute favorites.

Strong independent woman who don't need no man, only her crop and lesbian-sub-lover. Looking sexy with that bandage on her eyes, would bang and kill. Really messed up with Radovid, made him the stern. Hope to get her as romance choice in DLC, why not? Want my "black widow lover" achievement!

Strong independent woman who don't need no man, only her crop and lesbian-sub-lover. Looking sexy with that bandage on her eyes, would bang and kill. Really messed up with Radovid, made him the stern. Hope to get her as romance choice in DLC, why not? Want my "black widow lover" achievement!

She seems to like one man.

Maybe she's into the bulk.

I always loved her as a character, she was interesting to bad we dont see more of her, it would be interesting if mages succeded making Upper Aerdin as bulwark nation with magic users against nilfgard, yes she like plotting bot doesent all sorcerres do that and all kings, well diference is phillippa is wery bad at that.
She want to be advisor to Emhyr but you know what considering history of both its going to end bad, either he dead or she id dungeon again.
She maybe kill some kings but she never was direct treat to Geralt to want her killed even if it would be option i wouldn`t do it, but i liked W2 phillippa much more

Philippa is one of my favorite characters in the books and in the games.I love her wit,her snark,her arrogance and her bitchiness.I was very happy with her role in both games,but It's a shame that other sorceresses from the Lodge didn't get the same treatment.

One of my favorite characters since W2!

I was so hoping she´d make a comeback in W3 and she did!

Now I´m hoping she will appear again in expansions and Witcher 4 : D

She is intelligent and ambitious and I like that about her!

And her English voice actress is doing a great job! Let´s not forget about that! That voice really suits her!

People still viciously hating on Philippa? It's so '11.

I am for one looking forward to hearing more banter between her and Geralt...or, should I have say, Ciri!

I really like her writing and voice actor. Great character. Though I'm not a fan of her in the game, but I don't think I'm supposed to be after all what she has done.
She also had some great banther. The fifthsome scene was mentioned but there was another one between her and Magarita on the ship
Something like:
Magarita: "Do you realize Geralt had sex with every women on this ship except for us two and Ciri?"
Phillipa: As far as I know you this won't remain for long in your case"

Last edited:
Magarita: "Do you realize Geralt had sex with every women on this ship except for us two and Ciri?"
Phillipa: As far as I know you this won't remain for long in your case"

A false spoiler I received on the internet was a fake list of women Geralt could sleep with in Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and its DLC.

One of them is the Empress of Nilfgaard, which still might be true for the second DLC.

If so.....holy cow.

REALLY, Geralt?

(The joke is doubly horrifying to book readers)

Top Bottom