Phillipa: Worth Keeping after nerf?

+
Yeah she is,monsters are not affected by weather so she's pretty much your only option to reset high power ratings against monsters.If u don't fight against monsters u simply switch her at the start.

Last edited:
I also received her today from keg and I'm not quite sure if to use her or not. I'll have to do some tests tomorrow. I don't basically "need" her, but who knows how fun that card can be when used against opponent and not to yourself :D

Definitely not. Shes so situational now that its not worth it. As a golden card, you want something that will grant you some value 100% of the time, phillipa will only be useful on few situations. Since the nerf i dont play her and dont regret it. Only saw she being used one time against me either, and it was a situation she should have shined, since my row was overbuffed, even so he only got a 10 net point for it, even a common geralt would have been better.

As stated above, she is situational now. And she can be blocked by Dbomb. She is kind of useless against most squirrel decks and promote decks. I think if her base strength was like 8-9 and she were loyal she would not be so situational.

I still have the hopes they will have her a slight buff next patch so she can be playable again.

Useless after the patch to me, switched her with Bloody Baron.

Not worth 800 scraps either, I got it from a keg tho. Feels bad towards the peeps who crafted her before the patch.

Last edited:
metro_krkljanac;n7057700 said:

Not worth 800 scraps either, I got it from a keg tho. Feels bad towards the peeps who crafted her before the patch.

Yeah why no refund I wonder

metro_krkljanac;n7057700 said:

Yeah, i luckily got her from a keg too. Didnt scraped her though, who knows what future reserves.

yes specially against skellige & monster as both of decks mostly rely on 1 row units which is melee for monster & melee or Siege for skellige

She's still good vs Breeder Monster decks, Skellige decks with heavy emphasis on front row, or some NR dude who just wants to buff his stupid infantry all day long, but you can never know when you'll actually be up against that sort of decks, so she can end up being a bit of a liability because she's taking up a gold card space that can be filled by other, less specific (and better) cards.
I used to use her before the nerf, then I changed to Bloody Baron, much more useful card IMO.

If you have her though, don't refund her, she might get buffed/meta might change at some point in the future, you never know.

Top Bottom