Phone Bug at the mission "Ghost Town"

+
So, this is a mission from the main storyline. The problem here is that after Rogue tells me to call Panam, she won't pick up the phone. I tried every single thing, like doing other missions, restarting the game, etc. Nothing works and I have played the game for 22 hours. I don't want to replay everything again and even if I wanted to, i can't get a refund because of the number of hours that I have in the game. I really need help

Got same problem and failed to find any proper answer anywhere. Restarting whole game just because of that seems tiny bit retarded and a huge waste of effort. Since this question hangs here since 15th of december, I've got a bad feeling this problem isn't even remotely in dev's list of priorities...

same problem to me _ Version 1.05 -stadia
any chance to restart the quest?

sorry boys - but if these big bugs wont fix, I want my money back
Post automatically merged:

Playing on PC. Hadn't had any issues like this before 1.1. Few steps outside Judy's apartment after Disasterpiece mission, Takemura calls and doesn't say anything (I waited over 24 hrs before call). Stuck on this call with no conversation forever. Tried everything I can think of. Only idea so far is go back a few saves and don't start the mission.

Top Bottom