Phone Bug | Delamain

+
[QUOTE = "FLyingMonkeyPaints, post: 12556961, członek: 4479305"]
Dlaczego nie możesz robić postępów? Mam ten sam problem i gram dobrze. Nie muszę widzieć zdjęcia dzwoniącego, aby usłyszeć, co mają do powiedzenia, co mają do powiedzenia lub postępy w misjach. Połączenie wygląda dziwnie, ale to tylko irytujący błąd kosmetyczny.

To tak, jakby powiedzieć, że nie możesz prowadzić samochodu, ponieważ poszycie siedzenia jest rozdarte.
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
Ja mam np. problem że nie odbiera telefonu i przez to również jak podjeżdżam to taxówki to nic się nie wyświetla, ani tej osobowości Delamaina nie widać
What?

Yep, the Delamain missions are totally fudged for me, I've found about 6 Delamain cabs, everytime I'm in the vicinity I get the call from Delamain, but no matter how many times I press the answer-call button it doesn't work. It's exclusively the Delamain calls I can't answer, all others are problem-free, fixers and other contacts are totally fine to answer. As a result I can't activate the mission, can't scan the cab or anything, and there's NEVER a call-back from Delamain, even after I exit the area, by fast-travel or other means. I've tried calling Delamain, but nothing, tried destroying/damaging the can, nothing. It's been like this since day 1 with no update patch, even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, absolutely NOTHING works to activate/fix these missions. It's infuriating and extremely disappointing for such a large number of missions included, and also the subsequent missions that have to follow.

I had an idea this morning. What if we give our savedata to someone who didn't experience the bug and make him try to get to the cabs?

I can’t take a call from Delamain, and as a result, start the Resuscitation quest. Who had it?

Same issues here, finished Epistrophy, but the holo bugged out with Del now showing up in every call (except for Rogue for some reason).

Then got a call for the "Don't Lose Your Mind" quest and it dropped as soon as I accepted the call. Now I can't do any of the quest.

Tried calling via quest menu for other side jobs, to see if it would fix it, nothing.

Image 001-2020-12-29.png

Still have Del glitching and floating in every holo and never got the call for the last quest again.

Patch 1.06, but I was doing the quest in patch 1.05 or 04 (I did already 22 side quests and 2 main quests since and I really don't want to start up a new save).

Please someone help me fix this glitch and help me start the last quest!

Last edited:
Yep, the Delamain missions are totally fudged for me, I've found about 6 Delamain cabs, everytime I'm in the vicinity I get the call from Delamain, but no matter how many times I press the answer-call button it doesn't work. It's exclusively the Delamain calls I can't answer, all others are problem-free, fixers and other contacts are totally fine to answer. As a result I can't activate the mission, can't scan the cab or anything, and there's NEVER a call-back from Delamain, even after I exit the area, by fast-travel or other means. I've tried calling Delamain, but nothing, tried destroying/damaging the can, nothing. It's been like this since day 1 with no update patch, even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, absolutely NOTHING works to activate/fix these missions. It's infuriating and extremely disappointing for such a large number of missions included, and also the subsequent missions that have to follow.

I have this problem as well, only not on the Estrophy quest, but the follow up quest. I can not start this mission because I can not pick up the phone.

Well well, had I known that Delamain mission would fudge up stuff so bad, I wouldn't told Delamain "NO" at that point. Boy oh boy. Well, game is pretty much un-playable for me now (can't take or make calls, that phone screen is persistent, health dropping too quick, stamina drains out quickly). I hope they fix at least that Delamain caused bug(s) in Hotfix 1.07... :/

From my experience I had this bug too. It seems to happen when you still have unread messages in your phone, make sure to read all unread messages before you start this mission.

That's good to know for a future gameplay maybe, unfortunately for us stuck with the phone/quests not working bugs we can't do much T_T

My Delamain quest is still bugged after patch 1.06.
Likewise. Delamain will call me when I'm near a car, but when I pick up, he doesn't say anything. I can't interact with his cabs either. They drive around on a plotted course, but I can't derail them, or send the signal.

Likewise. Delamain will call me when I'm near a car, but when I pick up, he doesn't say anything. I can't interact with his cabs either. They drive around on a plotted course, but I can't derail them, or send the signal.
Demalmain used to call me but I couldn't pick up. Now I don't even get a call. I can't interact with the cabs.

It's like... the QA testing team had no time to test this game because the CEOs were pressured by their investors to rush the game...
How was this game announced in 2013, yet only began actual development in 2018?

So this is a bit weird, I started to get this bug after 1.06 patch. Before then, I was able to do the Delamain quest with the only bug I had was the t pose but after the most recent patch, I'm getting all the glitches everyone has reported; Delamin quest, map icons staying on the mini-map, getting stuck randomly, sudden death, some subtitles getting stuck on screen long after someone said it, routes to tracked jobs not showing up.

I'm hoping it gets fixed with next patch but for me personally, I'm gonna look into how to revert back to an old version of the game if it doesn't. I'm still enjoying it, had to take a break cause computer broke down, but really want to try to clear all the side jobs.

Delamain quest stucked. Could not answer the phone with "T" button in vicinity of the taxi cabs. 2 already done, further vehicles found and scanned but no action available to complete the missions. After arriving the area Delamain call appears but could not answer the call. Re-dial wont help, because Delamain does not pick up the phone. I tried in 3 different locations same issue, the phone call cannot be answered. issue only at this side mission.

For me it worked fine only when I completed all these quests starting from Delamain office without any loadings of saves. Because when i had at least one reloading of saves - it got broken immediatly. I figure out after a few hours of experiments trying to understand at which point quest/phone call starts to broke). Of course tips with fast travelling/driving to another car, when you stacked with particular one, would help to complete most of them. But then you'll stack with last cab and there'll be 6/7. So for me the only working way was to complete all Delamain quest in one playthrough without dying or reloadings.

So, Delamaine was bugged in the Fixer screens for quite a while when I did its first gig to fetch the other cabs. It was not there before but it was certainly there afterward. Then later, Delamaine asks you to help deal with all of the new personalities that you chased around in the previous Delamaine gig.

After completing that one, it disappeared from the Fixers screens. However, the Fixer screens are still glitched and are not stable like they were before the Delamaine gigs. I have not completed the game and I am wondering if this is resolved later down the road or is a legitimate bug.

I also had this bug and didn't want to cancel the mission by destroying Delamain cars. Only solution to complete Epistrophy missions that I find is a mod named Cyber Engine Tweaks, after install you should enter the code below to console screen and the game reacts like you spoke with Delamain when he calls you.
Code:
Game.SetDebugFact("holo_delamain_calls_v_start_done", 1)

You should enter it multiple times, every time when you can't answer and got stuck in quest. That's only available on PC though... Hope it get fixed soon.

Top Bottom