Phone Bug | Delamain

+
Does anyone else have a bugged phone. It started with the Delamain quest. The square which contains faces upon calls stays empty with Delamain Tag. I can't open the phone by clicking T.

I have:
updated - patched to 1.04
Repaired
Chosen an older save
Post automatically merged:

Oh and the earliest save i have is with the Delamain quest.

Attachments

• minkbind22.png
    minkbind22.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 2,721
  • minkbind2.png
    minkbind2.png
    280.1 KB · Views: 2,239
Does anyone else have a bugged phone. It started with the Delamain quest. The square which contains faces upon calls stays empty with Delamain Tag. I can't open the phone by clicking T.

I have:
updated - patched to 1.04
Repaired
Chosen an older save

Oh and the earliest save i have is with the Delamain quest.

Destroy the car it worked for me hope you get this

DESTROY THE CAR TO FIX THIS

I cant continue playing. I have the same issue.
Look at my replay in chat

I have the same issue

Destroy the car it worked for me hope you get this

DESTROY THE CAR TO FIX THIS

Which car is it? There are appr. 5 cars to be destroyed.

Which car is it? There are appr. 5 cars to be destroyed.

Destroying a random Delamain car worked. Thanks. Rip mission but now I can come further. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Well, than u had no bug. 'cause i failed the mission and since that i have the same problem with the call.
I even tried to destroy the car - nothing happend...

Problem is that the mission is canceled.

Attachments

• DelamainBug.png
    DelamainBug.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 2,397
I am also experiencing the same issue, I've been trying to destroy the car as per suggested by Xieev but my delamain car seems to be indestructible. I hope a fix for this phone bug comes in a future patch as I cannot progress in any mission that uses the phone or the screen.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk Delamain.png
    Cyberpunk Delamain.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 732
This bug has not only happened to me, but has also bugged out my whole game, whole thing feels so weird now. Got visual bugs, among other annoying things going on in my game, its really killed my mood in playing this game.

I fixed it on cont. mission by "helping hand" panam. The mssion nomads try to steal military equipment.
On the tower, delamain called the phone.

How to Fix The Phone Call Bug Without Blowing Up the Cars:
I found an easy and quick fix that doesn't force you to fail all Delamain missions by blowing up the car.

Step 1: Open the journal.

Step 2: Look for a mission that requires you to call someone.

Step 3: Click on the icon to the right of "CALL [name]"

Step 4: It should cancel the current phone call and call the other person.

I found a fix that doesn't make you fail all Delamain missions by blowing up the car. Look at my reply in chat.

I have the same bug.
I can't complete any main quests since i can not call anyone anymore.
Hope they fix it soon.
:howdy:
This bug has not only happened to me, but has also bugged out my whole game, whole thing feels so weird now. Got visual bugs, among other annoying things going on in my game, its really killed my mood in playing this game.
I am also experiencing the same issue, I've been trying to destroy the car as per suggested by Xieev but my delamain car seems to be indestructible. I hope a fix for this phone bug comes in a future patch as I cannot progress in any mission that uses the phone or the screen.
Well, than u had no bug. 'cause i failed the mission and since that i have the same problem with the call.
I even tried to destroy the car - nothing happend...

Problem is that the mission is canceled.
I cant continue playing. I have the same issue.
I have the same issue

Last edited:
For those who encounter this bug, I figure out a way to resolve the issue.
Open the quest list, try to find any quest which needs you to make a call, then click the message icon to make a call.
Once you made a call, the bug will go away.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-16 104808.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-16 104808.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 4,383
For those who encounter this bug, I figure out a way to resolve the issue.
Open the quest list, try to find any quest which needs you to make a call, then click the message icon to make a call.
Once you made a call, the bug will go away.

I guess if you have such a quest that's fine - as it is I don't, so will just hold off on turning the quest in until either they fix it or I get such a quest...

I also have the phone bug problem.
The workaround "Open the quest list, try to find any quest which needs you to make a call, then click the message icon to make a call. Once you made a call, the bug will go away. " doesn't fix the problem completely :(
Delamain apears in every phonecall as an overlay image.

I've found the delamain cab in the coast view quest. I got an call from delamain but could not answer. The Delamain cab drives the circle course in the coast view quest. But the quest doesn't start. I can touch, shoot, etc. on the Delamman cab, but nothing happens :(

In Northside I also found the Delamain cab. But nothing happens when I stand next to the cab.

Please fix the Delamain quest bug :)

I only have this problem for Delamain's own quest. I can answer everybody else' calls while driving but not Delamain's rendering the "Epistrophy" line of side jobs unfinishable.

Why can't you progress? I have the same issue, and I'm playing just fine. I don't need to see a picture of the caller to hear what they have to say, or get or progress in missions. The call looks funky, but it's just an annoying cosmetic bug.

This is like saying you can't drive a car because the seat cover is ripped.

Last edited:
Również mam ten problem, nie mogę odebrać telefonu a gdy podjeżdżam do taxówki nic się nie dzieje

Last edited:
Top Bottom