Phone Bug / Issue

+
Early in the game after the Playing for Time Mission you are given the next mission “Automatic Love”. The attached video is right after speaking with Takemura and leaving the diner.

The quest step is to “Call Judy, (Optional)” / Find Evelyn at Lizzies Bar. If I try to call Judy the phone rings there is no answer or dialog, and the picture on top left of the screen that shows you are in a phone call goes away. It does not appear that you are in a call anymore. However the game still thinks you are in a call. I Cannot save, Fast Travel, or interact with any NPC’s (Cant select any dialog options).

If I don’t call Judy eventually Takemura tries to call before you can get to Lizzies bar. Makes no difference if I answer or not. the game does the same thing as mentioned above.

Anyone have a fix for this? I am currently soft locked as I cannot progress any quest.

Link:

Annoying, the game consider that you're on call :(
On which platform ?
You have a save before meet Goro at Tom's Diner ? If yes, try to reload it.

PS5, the game is the physical disk.

I have reloaded a few saves prior to the mission starting. When I get to that point the same thing happens again.

PS5, the game is the physical disk.

I have reloaded a few saves prior to the mission starting. When I get to that point the same thing happens again.
Really annoying :(
Can you try to do other quests/GIGs before talking to Goro ? Like "Heroes" or one/few Regina's GIGs ?
(but above all, keep the save before talking to Goro at Tom's Diner, don't overwrite or delete it).

And if it don't work, you can send a ticket to the support for help

I was able to reload a past save during a Delamain mission called: Epistrophy.

I left in the middle of that quest and went to the diner to talk to Goro. Once the dialog completed i was able to call Judy and the call went through.

So for now I am able to continue. I kept the save where i was blocked from doing anything and did submit a ticket.

I have exactly the same problem on PC but in a different place, in-game time and while completing a different quest. After Delamain called me (which I couldn't answer/reject) I get exact same issue (cannot save, fast travel and talk to NPC because of that endless phone call). I already cleaned up almost all gigs, my last save ends up with the same problem whatever I do, so can't do anything than just wait for the patch 1.7...
BTW. Ticket submitted too..

Top Bottom