Phone doesn'T work after Epistrophy fix

+
The issue: I can't open my "phones" menue by pressing 'T', which is kinda essential for a lot of quests...
How i got there:

- After the intro-Questline I just went around the city to make a spreadsheet of all the implants and such stuff, at some Ripper Dock a Delamain Car drove by, triggering a loop of V saying "*sigh* lost it" etc... I fixed that by saving and reloading
- Quite a while later I ran into about the same issue somewhere else, again after exiting a Ripper Docks menue, but this time Delamain just keept beeing there, not sying anything, but blocking any calls from coming trough, I saw the beginning of the "altert" that someone wants to call several times during my attempts to fix that.
- My first guess was to switch the quest... didn't work, I was able to switch the quest but Delamain was still there.
- Next I tried to switch to another Epistrophy quest and Epistrophy itself, which removed Demalain from the screen, after him calling me again like normal, but I still couldn't make or receive calls.
- After that I drove around the city to various Delamain Caps, which triggered the quests but did nothing else
- than I pushed a cap into a river, destroying it, that failed the whole questline
- After that everything seemed to be fine, until i needed to call someone for a quest, which I couldn't because my phone was marked red, like it was not available and it didn't do anything when I tried to access it.
- I than tried to go to various locations, trigger some quests, do some quests, reloading saves etc, nothing worked

Aaand thats where I'm at now... any ideas?

Attachments

• 2021-09-08 17_03_13-Window.png
    2021-09-08 17_03_13-Window.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 111
  • 2021-09-08 17_04_09-Window.png
    2021-09-08 17_04_09-Window.png
    91 KB · Views: 106
The issue: I can't open my "phones" menue by pressing 'T', which is kinda essential for a lot of quests...
How i got there:

- After the intro-Questline I just went around the city to make a spreadsheet of all the implants and such stuff, at some Ripper Dock a Delamain Car drove by, triggering a loop of V saying "*sigh* lost it" etc... I fixed that by saving and reloading
- Quite a while later I ran into about the same issue somewhere else, again after exiting a Ripper Docks menue, but this time Delamain just keept beeing there, not sying anything, but blocking any calls from coming trough, I saw the beginning of the "altert" that someone wants to call several times during my attempts to fix that.
- My first guess was to switch the quest... didn't work, I was able to switch the quest but Delamain was still there.
- Next I tried to switch to another Epistrophy quest and Epistrophy itself, which removed Demalain from the screen, after him calling me again like normal, but I still couldn't make or receive calls.
- After that I drove around the city to various Delamain Caps, which triggered the quests but did nothing else
- than I pushed a cap into a river, destroying it, that failed the whole questline
- After that everything seemed to be fine, until i needed to call someone for a quest, which I couldn't because my phone was marked red, like it was not available and it didn't do anything when I tried to access it.
- I than tried to go to various locations, trigger some quests, do some quests, reloading saves etc, nothing worked

Aaand thats where I'm at now... any ideas?
Please, tell me you have keep the save before the bug (and before the quest line was failed) ?
Because I think just simply complete all Delamain's quests may probably works :(
If not, except report it to CDPR Support, I don't really know how you could solve your problem by your own.

Or "maybe" try a one of zen master quest, with a loading screen, the problem could be fix (but not sure at all).
https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Zen_master

Please, tell me you have keep the save before the bug (and before the quest line was failed) ?
Because I think just simply complete all Delamain's quests may probably works :(
If not, except report it to CDPR Support, I don't really know how you could solve your problem by your own.

Or "maybe" try a one of zen master quest, with a loading screen, the problem could be fix (but not sure at all).
https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Zen_master
Yeah, I did not delete any saves manually, so excluding some auto-saves maybe, every save file should still be there.
I'll try the Zen quests later, but I already did some quests (for example the whole Judy-Questline) that include loading sequences during the "bugged state", so I don't have much hope tbh...

Thanks for the hint tho ^^

Ok, good :)
So at worse, you can reload a save just before the bug and try to complete all the Delamain's questline at first. Like that, I'm pretty sure you won't encounter the bug anymore. At least, if Zen Master quest didn't solve it, and if you want continuing to play without waiting an answer by the Support or/and a fix.

Oh wow, I hope things worked out for you! Also, thanks for the heads up that this quest could still be bugged. The first time I played I had to purposefully fail the Delamain quest. I couldn't get Delamain to respond after I turned in the last car and it screwed up my phone. My current playthrough I haven't touched the Delamain missions at all yet. I was going to wait until all I had left was Hanako at Embers. I was really hoping it was fixed already, though.

After some 5 hours of testing in different savestates I found another culprit, in the main quest 'Ghost Town'. It seems that if you trigger a voiceline from V by getting to close to Claire, the bartender in the Afterlife, it is the final thing that blocks the phone from beeing selected. It doesn't matter where you meet her, but since she comes close enough to trigger it during your talk with Rogue when you give her the 15K creds it completely destroys the main quest. I think if I find a way to either complete the quest 'Beast in me' without triggering that line or somehow "delete" Claire from existence, or at least the trigger for V's line, it should be fixable. No idea how to do that tho. Also it seems to have something to do with the Delamain Call bug, since, if I go near Clair in a file that hasn't had the Epistrophy glitch yet everything seems to work. (but the newest save I have where that's still the case is like 30 hours old... kinda don't want to fix it this way...)

And @LeKill3rFou, I tried the 'Imagine' quest, it sadly didn't work, but it made me calm again after nearly ragequitting for the 20th time ; )

Top Bottom