PHONE KEEPS COMING BUG (CANNOT PROCEED)

+
Procedure
1. On the phone with Mitch Anderson.
2. Arrived at Regina Jones' request location

Bug phenomenon
1. Safe zone, incoming calls from Mitch Anderson during battle/cutscene/conversation
c.f. After phenomenon 1 appears, it continues to occur and cannot proceed

game information analysis activation is on, but if you tell me how to deliver the debug Log, I will deliver it.
Attachments

Attachments

• Phone-call2.png
    Phone-call2.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 82
  • Phone-call1.png
    Phone-call1.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 85
I am having the exact same problem, I can't keep playing because of this. Every time I start a new mission I get an incoming call from Mitch Anderson and it doesn't go away.

I keep getting a phone call from Wakako where she just sits on my phone and doesn't move or say anything. I can't end the call. I can't save my game. I can't do any computer hacking or use my cyberware. I can't fast travel. And it's in an area where I have to meet Panam, so every time I'm in that area, she calls and totally messes up the game. Right now I'm just avoiding that area but there are several side missions and then the one main mission that I can't progress. Don't know what to do.

Procedure
1. On the phone with Mitch Anderson.
2. Arrived at Regina Jones' request location

Bug phenomenon
1. Safe zone, incoming calls from Mitch Anderson during battle/cutscene/conversation
c.f. After phenomenon 1 appears, it continues to occur and cannot proceed

game information analysis activation is on, but if you tell me how to deliver the debug Log, I will deliver it.
Attachments

I am having the exact same problem, I can't keep playing because of this. Every time I start a new mission I get an incoming call from Mitch Anderson and it doesn't go away.

The bug started for me when I accidentally called him once. I did this fix without going back to save file where I never called him.

SPOILERS REGARDING PANAM QUESTLINE BELOW.

Here is the fix. (I'm running ver 1.05 on PC)

When you finish the Panam quest line, go to the camp where the Aldecaldos finally decide to settle and talk to Mitch. Go through all his dialogue options and do not skip/fast-forward his dialogue. Then end the conversation after you have exhausted all his dialogue.

Move away from the tent where he is at and call him once. Pick the first dialogue option and let him finish his talking. After that is done, choose the dialogue that ends the call.

Doing all this has permanently fixed the glitch for me. Maybe this works with other call issues too, although I'm not sure if it does. The game ran really nicely otherwise.

It's really annoying...

I tried the @Pryohazard10 method and it worked... until the next mission !

Every time I have a confrontation with a potential ennemy, i say something like "i will call you after" (calling mitch or not) and then when the battle is finished, Mitch call me back... With a neverending discussion where I can not end the call.

Weird thing 1 :

The dialog possibilities are shown twice like this :

Choice 1
Choice 2
Choice 3 (end the call)
Choice 1
Choice 2
Choice 3 (end the call)

Whatever I choose, he keeps calling back

Weird thing 2 :

When he call back, I have maybe 1-2 sec where I can hit the T button to call someone else.
When I do this (for exemple with Mama Wells), the holograms of Mitch and Mama are shown one over the other and i got two calls at the time... I can interact with both but cannot end the call with mitch.

Things that works to end the call (but only until the next battle) so I can save or fast travel :

1. End the call during carjacking (o_O I cannot explain why...)
2. Go to Mitch in person and do the @Pryohazard10 thing (but it *&%+/&* me to go there every time...)
3. Sometimes, when i finish a battle, he doesn't call back when I end the call... but i would say 1/5 of the time...

Please help me to get rid of this really annoying bug !!

Top Bottom