Phonecall related bugs after patch 1.3

+
After 1.3 patch I noticed several gameplay bugs (Xbox One), all connected to phone calls not ending properly
- one of Delamain quest calls doesn't end properly, Delamain icon stays visible for a long time. Phone is not accessible. Finally Delamain call icon disappears and phone is accessible, but then the following bugs appear:

- critical: saving game is not possible (message: "you can't save game at this time")
- when Basilisc is finished, Panam remains inactive, no interaction possible, even though tasks suggests talking to her
- when the call from Judy appears it can't be received.
- call to Rogue is not possible: calling is shown, then disappears without answer (even though quests suggests call Rogue)
- call to Elisabeth Peralez is not possible, same as with Rogue
- using computers is not possible (message: you can't use computers until phone call has ended)
- no fast travel is possible (all fast travel stations display "unavailable")

Thx

I also noticed bug with phonecalls. I hear NPS, but he stops talking and I can't hear full dialogue. Sometimes Vi just interrupt NPS and I also can't understand what is going on(((( I tried to reinstall the game, delete user profile file from storage > Cyberpunk 2077. PS4 Pro. Hope CDPR solve it soon.

Bad :(
So if it's not alredy done, you can report it.
(not sure about the category, but it seem to be a "quest-breaking" bug anyway).
I admit I'm a bit lost in cyberpunk forums, where to report what :)
Anyway, after some tinkiering with saves I'm pretty much sure my problem is corrupted save file: when game is loaded from an older save it works perfectly.

I admit I'm a bit lost in cyberpunk forums, where to report what :)
Anyway, after some tinkiering with saves I'm pretty much sure my problem is corrupted save file: when game is loaded from an older save it works perfectly.
Ok, annoying :(
So for report it, it's the blue button "Contact us" on the bottom of the page (on the link in my post). You also can add some screenshots in the report ;)
If you want to continue to play, do it with another save, keep the "corrupted" one (sound logic, because you can save anymore on it). Maybe the Support could want to retrieve this save from Xbox Live (so don't delete it).

After 1.3 patch I noticed several gameplay bugs (Xbox One), all connected to phone calls not ending properly
- one of Delamain quest calls doesn't end properly, Delamain icon stays visible for a long time. Phone is not accessible. Finally Delamain call icon disappears and phone is accessible, but then the following bugs appear:

- critical: saving game is not possible (message: "you can't save game at this time")
- when Basilisc is finished, Panam remains inactive, no interaction possible, even though tasks suggests talking to her
- when the call from Judy appears it can't be received.
- call to Rogue is not possible: calling is shown, then disappears without answer (even though quests suggests call Rogue)
- call to Elisabeth Peralez is not possible, same as with Rogue
- using computers is not possible (message: you can't use computers until phone call has ended)
- no fast travel is possible (all fast travel stations display "unavailable")

Thx
Did you find any kind of solution to this? It's completely ruined my game. I assume it began with a Delamain bug, but it didn't seem to affect my game until I went on the Walk the Line mission for the Voodoo Boys. I wasn't able to plug into the van (when I tried, nothing happened). Still, I finished the mission by killing sasquatch and finding the Netrunner dude on my own. Then, at some point shortly down the line, Judy calls, and I can't answer. From that point on, I can't save, I can't interact with anyone else, I can't receive other phone calls. I've spent hours and hours trying everything, but nothing works. And I don't have a save that goes back before that Delamain mission.

All I can do now is start the entire game over, which sucks because I don't want to have to do all that again when there's no guarantee I won't run into the same bug.

Top Bottom