Photo Mode: Ability to photograph at super resolutions

+
Hey All! Super duper excited to see Photo Mode coming to the Witcher 3 next-gen update.

I've spent many many hours inside Cyberpunk's photo mode, as a photographer it's really quite neat. From the recent Witcher 3 REDstreams, they both appear very similar in functionality. I'd love for the functionality of both to be further enhanced to produce some really crisp images.

I suggest adding the ability to photograph at super resolutions for super clean anti-aliased shots. Perhaps also even temporarily disabling DLSS and enabling ultra settings/RT just for the moment of capture.

In Cyberpunk lining up a 4k Ultra raytraced image without DLSS at 3 FPS is SOOO painful. I'd love to frame up my shot on lower settings at a usable frame rate and then toggle the pretty settings on for capture. The difference in quality of images is astounding. In the current version of Witcher 3, NVIDIA Ansel can take super resolution images by tiling together a panorama, I hope similar functionality can be utilised for some print worthy digital photographs!

Thanks for reading, hope you consider :)

Top Bottom