Photo Mode Missing Poses

+
I was using photo mode and the poses "Waiting for Godot" simply stopped being available. It is gone.

iirc it's certain clothing that doesn't work with certain poses. Try changing a few clothing pieces! I think it's the jackets ;)

Sometimes the game won't let you pick certain poses depending on where you stand, or what you're doing - No confirmation on this one.

First thingy I mentioned might be your best bet!

iirc it's certain clothing that doesn't work with certain poses. Try changing a few clothing pieces! I think it's the jackets ;)

Yep! Can confirm this is correct, wearing a coat won't let you select that pose but a jacket is fine.

I had the same issue and had to remove the trench coat I was wearing in order to get the "Waiting for Godot" pose back :giggle:

Does anyone know if the "Oh no V is dead" pose was removed? It's a pose where you lay down dead. I think that was the name of that pose. I know there was one because I used it before, but I don't see it anymore in the photo mode pose lists. My V is the one wearing the red biker boots lol.
photomode_26082021_183522.png

Does anyone know if the "Oh no V is dead" pose was removed? It's a pose where you lay down dead. I think that was the name of that pose. I know there was one because I used it before, but I don't see it anymore in the photo mode pose lists. My V is the one wearing the red biker boots lol.
View attachment 11345099
Some clothes remove/disable specific poses (like dress or skirt).

Top Bottom