Photo Mode on PS4?

+
Photo Mode on PS4?

Will this ever be a possibility? Some of these landscapes are beautiful it would be awesome to be able to snap photos mid battle with filters and focus or to remove in screen characters and just take landscape snapshots.

I'm not sure if they plan on implementing this. They may in the future, just as other games have, such as Mordor.

I hope it comes, I honestly do. It's part of my PC nature where I often take screens of games on Steam, and love doing the same on PS4.

I'm sure it'll come, eventually.

With Mordor I find myself constantly going into Photo Mode as I brutally destroy an Uruk. I'd love to screen the beautifulness that is Witcher, and spam my Twitter.

I think these photo modes are kinda dumb, they are never as good looking in game and they have nothing to do with actually playing the game itself.
It's a waste of time and buttons that could be used for more useful things like optional camera modes. Just saying.. this game needs a lot more fixing first, before they ever add some cheesey photo mode on top of it you guys ;)

I think @ONLY ONCE fails to understand how Photo Mode works and how developers implement the feature, through options, enable Photo Mode using *Insert Button to initiate here* Enter Photo Mode, capture the awesomesauce, save, upload (Which by the way SONY has confirmed to be increasing the resolution of screen shots to 1080p) Enter options, disable Photo Mode, continue playing the game.

I'd sign on that petition!

Would be a really nice implementation, to be able to swap to Photo Mode, to snapshot the stunning views and the gorgeous enviroments.

Top Bottom