Photo mode suggestions (assuming CDPR read this stuff at all...)

+
I wonder if CDPR has any plans to improve photo mode. Personally I'd like a bit more granularity of control over what is currently "look at camera". It'd be nice to have the eyes try to follow you while keeping the head and body straight. Or let the head turn just a little to allow the eyes to keep following, but keep the body straight. Or let me choose where to point the head, eyes and body. Would also love more control over the unnecessarily-exaggerated expressions too. For example, "sadness" is almost mocking in how comically exaggerated it is. The character creation screen and motorbike views show she is capable of subtlety. Would be nice if we were too. It'd be nice to capture views where V's thoughts about the situation in which she's being photographed can be read on her face in a way that doesn't look like she can't take anything seriously.

Being able to add your own lighting source would be an amazing addition. Atm you have to really use the world's environmental lighting to get good shots or use the muzzle flashes. I know the newer spiderman game has the option to add your own lighting source. It'd be an incredibly powerful tool to have.

Only thing I'd really like added is raytracing active only for photo mode as I don't enjoy playing at 50 fps but I really love the added quality of ray tracing when taking photos!

Top Bottom