Photography thread

+
Wichat said:
Those Romneya Coultery image brings me a warm bucolic breeze...

BTW... cooking a Lasagna? :p

That was a fine day, yes. Most people think of southern California as hot, but it's really very mild. Typical highs later in the summer are no more than 32C. What it is, though, is very dry. These plants will go dormant shortly, and you would think they were dead.

Not lasagna, that's applesauce in the making. We put up 50 liters so far, and we're starting to give apples away to the neighbors by the bucketload.

I really enjoyed your pictures of France. I remember the castle at Foix, but it's been a very long time since I was there.

My dad and I used to pick choke cherries and apples to make syrup and jam. Good times. Anyway, this what we have here:

slimgrin said:
My dad and I used to pick choke cherries and apples to make syrup and jam. Good times. Anyway, this what we have here:

Oh my. Stay safe. Hope your friends are OK, too.

I'm no pro at photography but I guess I'll share some pics from a trip to my beloved place on Earth - Andalucia, Spain:

Streets of Granada:

Alhambra:

Alhambra - Patio de los Leones

Ronda - walking around town in 45 degrees Celsius

Marbella/Puerto Banus - fog over marina:

Some photos of Szepesség/Szepes Country. We went there for a holiday in the middle of August.

Rimaszombat/Rimavská Sobota

Wooden articular church in Késmárk/Kežmarok

Dunajec River

Niedzica Castle (Poland)

High-Tatras in the distance~

Traditional Goral wooden houses

Lőcse/Levoča (town hall + catholic temple)

The rest is here. :)

Well topic title says it all, sorry if there is a similar one, please notify me if so will delete mine.

I kinda never share my photos on the internet but where if not here:)

shrooms

my yggdrasil

Ah, it's good to see that this thread is still alive and well, beautiful new photos! I love the shrooms. :)

We have plenty of snow this winter, but I forgot to take pictures.

Here are some pictures I took on my trip to New York City last October :)

That's the one of the new skyscrapers for the new WTC they're building :)

New York Stock Exchange

The FDR with a Limo and the Brooklyn skyline :)

This picture was made from atop the Empire State Building, in the distance you can see the new WTC :)

Macy's! :D Been shopping there quite a lot

The Famous Brooklyn Bridge!

That's the Statue of Liberty, obviously, I took this picture from a Helicopter tour we went on!

New York Skyline, also made this one from the Helicopter

Yankee Stadium!

Central Park!

Central Park Zoo, too bad the monkeys weren't present :(

And lastly, but far from least: Times Square!

These are just a few pictures from the somewhat 600 I took :p
It was an amazing trip, went there with two friends of mine and an experience one would never easily forget! :D

Wow, very nice pictures :) A friend of mine went to New York 3 times and he has fallen in love with that city :) Now that I've seen your pictures, I think that if he goes again there, I should follow him in the trip :)

Top Bottom