Photomode Contest & Camera Mods

+
Asking this here in a separate post, because it's been asked on the original contest a few times but not answered by a RED (as I assume lost among the large number of posts on that discussion).

Is it possible to enter submissions taken using a camera MOD (e.g. IGCS) as long as otherwise taken using the in-game photomode ? IGCS allows for totally 'free' camera movement (where in-built photomode doesn't), leading to better 'framing' of shots (and shots not possible otherwise).

I suspect (sadly) the answer will be no (and it's a shame in-built camera mode restricts movement along X,Y,Z planes for some unfathomable reason ... possibly the whole fact of V's missing noggin in cutscenes), but it would be great to have confirmation from a RED either way with two days left to run !

EDIT: Taking the 'better safe than sorry' approach, and entering only shots taken with 'vanilla' camera mode.

Not so much an issue for 'Action' & 'Portrait', but my 'Landscape' shots definitely benefited from mod, so we'll have to see if there any 'vanilla' ones worth submitting :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom