Photomode picture location

+
hello everybody,

i have one plobleme with photo mod in cyberpunk 2077.
I can't find the location in my computer, i see the information on the support cd projeckt red but it si not good for me .
One more information i use epic game for cyberpunk 2077.
Do you any solutions ?

take care

Adrien

hello everybody,

i have one plobleme with photo mod in cyberpunk 2077.
I can't find the location in my computer, i see the information on the support cd projeckt red but it si not good for me .
One more information i use epic game for cyberpunk 2077.
Do you any solutions ?

take care
It's not by default in your "Pictures" folder ?
Photo Mode
Maybe if you can and if it's possible on Windows, by searching pictures who names started by "photomode_"

It's not by default in your "Pictures" folder ?
Photo Mode
Maybe if you can and if it's possible on Windows, by searching pictures who names started by "photomode_"
it is not in the folder Pictures.
and i can't find anything in this location : %UserProfile%\Pictures\Cyberpunk 2077.
I can'f find files with the name "photomode_" in my computer.

it is not in the folder Pictures.
and i can't find anything in this location : %UserProfile%\Pictures\Cyberpunk 2077.
I can'f find files with the name "photomode_" in my computer.
That's weird, I'm not on Windows, so I can't help you much more :(
What comes to my mind now, is :
Is the Cyberpunk application (.exe) allowed to write data to your drive (HDD/SSD) ?
In the "Pictures" folder in this case, because normally that's where the screenshots are saved by default (if you haven't changed anything).

That's weird, I'm not on Windows, so I can't help you much more :(
What comes to my mind now, is :
Is the Cyberpunk application (.exe) allowed to write data to your drive (HDD/SSD) ?
In the "Pictures" folder in this case, because normally that's where the screenshots are saved by default (if you haven't changed anything).
in my computer i have 3 location stokage.
for my os 1 SSD 2.5
for my games 1 M.2 SSD.
For my data 1 HDD
my default pictures have been changed. it is located in my HDD but i have not saw screenshot cyberpunk in.

I find somethings :(
"Maybe" look if it's there > C:\Users\%username%\Documents\GOG Galaxy\Screenshots\Cyberpunk 2077

Or maybe this thread.

Edit : Thanks for moving the posts. Way better here ;)

I find somethings :(
"Maybe" look if it's there > C:\Users\%username%\Documents\GOG Galaxy\Screenshots\Cyberpunk 2077

Or maybe this thread.

Edit : Thanks for moving the posts. Way better here ;)
i don't use gog to launch Cyberpunk i use Epic store.
I created the folder Cyberpunk 2077 in pictures and documents.
I will try to take one more pictures and see if it is ok.
i will come feedback to you it is not enough .

on mine it is located here, mines on epic as well.. C:\Users\%username%\Pictures\Cyberpunk 2077

If u still are not able to find it, you could use a powershell cmdlet

Code:
Get-ChildItem -Filter "*.png" .\* -Recurse -ErrorAction 'silentlycontinue' | Where-Object { $_.Name -match '^photomode_*' }

Execute it at the root of every drive.
FYI its not elegant but it should get the job done ;)

(TIL there is no code formatting for powershell here)

If u still are not able to find it, you could use a powershell cmdlet

Code:
Get-ChildItem -Filter "*.png" .\* -Recurse -ErrorAction 'silentlycontinue' | Where-Object { $_.Name -match '^photomode_*' }

Execute it at the root of every drive.
FYI its not elegant but it should get the job done ;)

(TIL there is no code formatting for powershell here)
i run the code on every Drive but the program i can't find nothing
thank you for your try :)

i run the code on every Drive but the program i can't find nothing
thank you for your try :)
Okay, strange. If the EPIC games launcher CP 77 version screenshot files have the same naming format, this should've returned results.
is this the case, @cartlidge ?

I don't know if it could help, but for other games (like Subnautica), saves and screenshots are located here with Epic Launcher
\Users\****\AppData\LocalLow\
Why make it simple when you can make it complicated... :(

Okay, strange. If the EPIC games launcher CP 77 version screenshot files have the same naming format, this should've returned results.
is this the case, @cartlidge ?
this is what I got when I ran it... As I said, I have the Epic version also and would expect them to be in the same place. Perhaps alter the command to search the whole of the c drive

1625152124117.png

this is what I got when I ran it... As I said, I have the Epic version also and would expect them to be in the same place. Perhaps alter the command to search the whole of the c drive

View attachment 11231923
Yes, Same naming convention!
So it should work :(
Post automatically merged:

The only thing i might see happening is that you do not have enough rights to query this folder location, try running powershell in an elevated prompt (as admin). Maybe also add -Force to query hidden files, like this:
Get-ChildItem -Filter "*.png" .\* -Recurse -ErrorAction 'silentlycontinue' -Force | Where-Object { $_.Name -match '^photomode_*' }

Last edited:

DC9V

Forum veteran
Which key do you press in order to make a screenshot? Are you sure you're using the in-game photo mode?
The binding for making a screenshot in the photo mode is [SPACE]. Shortcuts from Windows or another app create screenshots in a different location.

Top Bottom