Physical Appearance of you perfect V.

+
Is there any info on if you can actually change the body beyond masculine or feminine looking? All I've seen so far is a fairly average build. It it possible to make your V skinny, or fat, or jacked?

I haven't seen it myself, but I think the previews said there was two different builds selectable for either female or male body. Skinny and fit.

My main inspiration in terms of aesthetics (and also a little bit in terms of personality) for my headcanon Corpo playthrough is Agent Gideon Hask from Star Wars Battlefront 2, a member of an imperial special forces unit. If I will be able to make my character's looks close to that, then I will be very happy.

tumblr_3671da6f5ba9fc2456f55042c39c3bdb_e37b8ea6_1280.png

I haven't seen it myself, but I think the previews said there was two different builds selectable for either female or male body. Skinny and fit.

If they have different body types per gender, why these weren't shown? Might be misquote and likely 2 different bodies just means male and female.

i am rewatching the legend korra. And actually, it got me thinking about this thread. It would be cool to have a korra based character (looks and personality), that is mainly melee aside from flamethrower use. -since she is mainly a firebender and I cant think of anythhing to "immatate" the other bending elements.

Top Bottom