Physical Appearance of you perfect V.

+
Hi Everyone,

As I find myself doubtful on how my V will shape up when we finally get our hands on the game, i would love to see your ideas of your perfect V,

(in case a thread like this already exists I apologise in advance)

Hard to say really without the character creator getting any significant spotlight. No one except people who've had hands on with the game have an idea of what the character creator is capable of or where the limitations lie.

For now I'd say that the version of V from the 2018 gameplay video is still tops. Hopefully that is one of the presets, though it doesn't appear to be the case.

Incredibly generic looking.
I'm feeling like a V that easily blends in anywhere as an unimportant individual would be a very, very dangerous opponent.

Its impossible to say at this point, as I let the options guide me to some extent. Even if I could sculpt whatever I wanted, Im not sure what I want yet.

What Im sure about is that my V will be a female combat solo with a muscular/fit bodytype. The rest is uncertain. I might try to make it look like my avatar, maybe not. I have some optional ideas. My character in Shadowrun games also had silver hair, so maybe I might go for that.

EDIT: I liked the look of the 2018 48-minute demo fem V, and the 2020 poster fem V, so if those still exist at least I have fallback plans.
(I still have this feeling that someone in CDPR copied the look of my avatar for the 2020 poster V... its ok, I dont mind)

Last edited:
I'd also like to make someone who looks like Han Joon-Gi from Yakuza and is a Street Kid that follows the Style over Substance dogma.
han.png

Basically this with as few visible mods as humanly possible. No-one should know what I'm capable of until it's too late.
420535812_o.jpg

It's hard to tell what you can do since we've seen next to no variation to the actual body changing options, nor any examples of what you might be able to purchase in game; but honestly, I plan on just matching my top OCs for each path and designing/playing based on them.

Outside that, I would love the option of sporadically placing glowing features at some point of the playthrough.

I'm thinking a mixed heritage (Asian, Caucasian, Native American) woman.
The classic American mutt!

Definitely attractive, since if you can afford cyberware you can certainly afford biosculpting. But not "professional model" quality, stands out to much in the crowd.

Minimal cyberware (first playthru) because she believes in people not hardware. Not to say she doesn't know a vast majority of those in authority/control are border-line sociopaths that don't give a damn about you other then what use you can be to them.

I'm thinking a mixed heritage (Asian, Caucasian, Native American) woman.
The classic American mutt!

Definitely attractive, since if you can afford cyberware you can certainly afford biosculpting. But not "professional model" quality, stands out to much in the crowd.

Minimal cyberware (first playthru) because she believes in people not hardware. Not to say she doesn't know a vast majority of those in authority/control are border-line sociopaths that don't give a damn about you other then what use you can be to them.
Love the new avatar.

Faithcatalyst.png

I’ll use Faith Connors as a baseline of sorts for my first V. That is, I’ll try to make her look like Faith but, at the same time, improvise with whatever options there are available (e.g. try different haircuts and hair colors, several tattoos, different skin tone, etc.), not just turn her into a facsimile of Faith.

Not sure yet. I want to see my options first before settling in on something. She'll be a FemV Nomad with a definite edgerunner look to her. But can't say more than that yet.

He will be a street kid that wanted to join the tyger claws but was too good natured to be accepted into their ranks, he's a Japanese man with ____ hair, ____eyes, and ____cybernetics he's also a master in ____, and ____abilities! <=(Blanks to be filled in on the 10 9th!)

Here's my character in Dark souls 3!

Last edited:
Top Bottom