Physical Appearance of you perfect V.

+
I will make my Corpo V look like Putin. V for Vladimir.
This made me laugh way more than it should.

I will be probably "be suicided" for this soon.

Regarding my Vs, corpo cyberninja, black guy street kid tank, the hottest nomad female netrunner I can make with the editor (yes, cliché, I don't care)

For my first playthrough i will propably go with male V nomad path. I have in my mind character similiar in looks to clint eastwood in the good the bad and the ugly or some similar character to that. I want to play as cool mysterious type that is not talking much and kicking people that needs kicking. Not necessary a good guy, but fair in hard decisions. Being like outsider in the city. For female V i would propably go with Selene from Underworld as was said here before.
a0ddff73061d42af80e2c3df99eab6ed.jpg

While I get that this is a rather boring answer and kinda goes against the spirit of exploring the possibilities of roleplaying, I am probably just gonna try to recreate myself as closely as possible. At least for the first playthrough. Clothing/style-wise the Substance of Style look spoke to me the most so something like a “professional” combat appearance à la the soldier in the poster of the aforementioned philosophy (i.e. the guy in my avatar) or examples from other Cyberpunk universes like this. I guess that might be a bit awkward outside of combat — which apparently won’t even be central to the game — but I’ll have to make do if you cannot change your clothes on the fly and only in hubs like your apartment.

I think Americans get to play on the 9th in their time zone. Obviously, it is the exact same moment in time as for the rest of the world but on their calendar it will still be the 9th whereas elsewhere it will already be the 10th.

I think Americans get to play on the 9th in their time zone. Obviously, it is the exact same moment in time as for the rest of the world but on their calendar it will still be the 9th whereas elsewhere it will already be the 10th.
Once again, the laws of astrophysics screw me over. :sad:

Here is another example of what I have in mind. Obviously, this is a robot, not a person but with enough body augmentation anything is possible, hehe. Besides, only the legs are really entirely mechanical, the rest could just be a suit/helmet combo like this.

Someone who doesn't look like a Q Management supermodel.

I want something a little more realistic and customizable. I realize we can't change the fact that male V has abs (I don't think we can anyway), but I'd love more than just the lackluster, "all kinda similar" V models I've seen thus far. I'm also kinda worried that V will end up like how other customizable characters look which equates to "not a preset? then you're gonna look REALLY weird compared to all the specifically designed NPCs".

For my first character, probably as much like myself as possible. Second character? Probably give her lighter hair than mine (dirty blonde?), and make her a bit more hardcore. Scars, visible cybertech, etc.

Is there any info on if you can actually change the body beyond masculine or feminine looking? All I've seen so far is a fairly average build. It it possible to make your V skinny, or fat, or jacked?

Is there any info on if you can actually change the body beyond masculine or feminine looking? All I've seen so far is a fairly average build. It it possible to make your V skinny, or fat, or jacked?
At the moment with the information available from the 4 hrs and 16 hrs previews, there was no indication besides picking body type (Fem / Masc).

So we can infer that this will be preset on all characters?

I do somewhat hate the perfection of your answer ;D
[mostly that i did not think off it myself]

Kate Beckinsale from Underworld

Kate Beckinsale Reveals Reason She Wouldn't Make Another 'Underworld' Movie  | ETCanada.com't Make Another 'Underworld' Movie  | ETCanada.com 1311 × 926
Post automatically merged:

But with long hair Blonde or Pink

Cyberpunk girls and gifs - Album on Imgur 1920 × 1920

Despite your brilliant offhand ill stay with my three choises for now, i can always blatently steal that for a 4th or 5th playthrough ;)

Attachments

• welcome_to_the_jungle_by_kyoux-d72eoxy.png
    welcome_to_the_jungle_by_kyoux-d72eoxy.png
    755.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_2019-01-04 bakura from school auf Twitter i never posted my nye look so here u go g...png
    Screenshot_2019-01-04 bakura from school auf Twitter i never posted my nye look so here u go g...png
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
  • 586408.jpg
    586408.jpg
    1,004.1 KB · Views: 44
I will play as a male probably with an Asian base to try to create a Native American look. Since I am 'Native' I always try to create a character with Native features depending on the game and character creator, that is the games that do have a character creator anymore. From what I have seen (and many others) it's just too early to tell what anyone can do until we get the game. My icon is a character created from a game called 'APB Reloaded' the only time I have ever been able to create a character with a Native look. Since I will play as a Nomad, I will be spending some time with the character creator.

Top Bottom