Physical Gwent Cards Appreciaton Thread

+
EDIT : Sorry seen some PS4 versions with 2 decks...the others are not in production any more?
The Monsters and Scoia'teal decks were a part of the special Hearts of Stone expansion box. It may still be possible to find these in some stores. However, the Nilfgaardian and Northern Kingdoms decks were indeed an exclusive release in the XBox One version of Wild Hunt. There's been no recent mention of any plans to make all four decks available for individual purchase.

The Monsters and Scoia'teal decks were a part of the special Hearts of Stone expansion box. It may still be possible to find these in some stores. However, the Nilfgaardian and Northern Kingdoms decks were indeed an exclusive release in the XBox One version of Wild Hunt. There's been no recent mention of any plans to make all four decks available for individual purchase.
thanks for you help :)

I have the digital version of TW3, and I also buy the Season Pass for the two dlcs, is it possible to have the decks or it was only for the physical version of the expansion?

Physical gwent set

Hello cd projekt red forum
This is my first post on this forum so it its in the wrong location, im sorry i didnt know.
I found out today about the physical gwent cards sold with the hearts of stone expansion, i also realised im a bit late to the party.
I live in the Netherlands and looked for a pc version of the limitied edition set but could not find any. Then i found some posts about a website where you could purchase the solitary gwent cards as long as you have the expansion pass. I clicked the links leading to this site but i ended up at the regular 'buy the witcher 3 ' site. Does this mean i cannot buy the gwent cards anymore? Or am i looking in the wrong place?
Thanks for any answers in advance, id really love to get my hands on some gwent cards.
:geraltfeelgood:

Hello, @lardoization ,
There was indeed a limited-time offer to redeem the Gwent decks, when the expansion first released, however, unfortunately, that offer has now expired and is no longer available. Sorry.

Any chance of Gwent merchandise?

I have the PC version of the Collector's Edition which didn't come with Gwent cards and I'd be willing to pay for them.

I have the PC version of the Collector's Edition which didn't come with Gwent cards and I'd be willing to pay for them.
If you refer to the Nilfgaardian and Northern Kingdoms decks, these were exclusive to the XBox One's Collector's Edition. There's been no recent mention of any plans to make these two decks available for individual purchase.

Last edited:
I was wondering exactly the same thing as the OP, thanks for the answer, @RivenII! It is sad to hear confirmation that I missed out on the set, though :(

But maybe you can also answer the following questions:
1. Is it possible - legally, of course - to get a digital version of the cards somewhere (it's definitely not in the W3 version I got on gog.com, unfortunately) to print them for myself?
2. Do the cards have any usual format? I'm wondering in case I should ever get my hands on a set, which protective sleeves I need :D

Last edited:
Maybe you still could get your hands on a PS4 Version of the Addon with the deck? Selling the code in it on ebay or something? I still have my code, bought the Expansion digitally earlier and wanted to redeem the cards, but shipping was about 20€ to Germany so i just bought the Retail version.:smiling:

Hm, the high costs of shipping to Germany would apply to me too then :p but thanks for the hint!

But maybe you can also answer the following questions:
1. Is it possible - legally, of course - to get a digital version of the cards somewhere (it's definitely not in the W3 version I got on gog.com, unfortunately) to print them for myself?
2. Do the cards have any usual format? I'm wondering in case I should ever get my hands on a set, which protective sleeves I need :D

Unfortunately, I've no information to share that would help in this case. However, for what it's worth, I will let the REDs know people are still interested in the physical decks. I'm very sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Unfortunately, I've no information to share that would help in this case. However, for what it's worth, I will let the REDs know people are still interested in the physical decks. I'm very sorry I couldn't be of more help!

I would love to get them too. Hope they listen to us!

And I would love even more an official online Gwent game lol

so if i understand correctly, for anyone who would want to play gwent as a traditionnal game regardless of witcher 3 video game, you would need to:
1) find and purchase xbox one collector edition
2) find any heart of stone physical edition
and if you happen, l:ike me, to be someone who is early supportive of cdprojekt games by having preordered witcher 3 and expansion pass on pc through gog already, that sounds rather troublesome (i dont have a xbox one, and i dont intend to buy heart of stone again while i already got it)

it is rather unfair, i humbly think, because gwent alone is a great light hearted game that can stand on its own (i am a member of a local board game club and i had seen way less interesting that gwent selling itself well enough)

not to mention that witcher adventure game has already been published by now as a physical board game.

now, talking seriously: i do happen to live in the very area of a small yet sucessful and competent local game publisher here. would it worth the try that i ask them to contact cd projekt for a possible publishing of gwent (on just a national level) or is it just hopeless and impossible to ever consider a business agreement to be possible to get with you folks ? because, well, if it's a definitive "no" answer, ok (frustrating, but ok) but if it can be done, i can direct them to cd projekt very soon (they are less than 10 miles away from home)

That's already more than what I could reasonably have hoped for, thanks! :)

Physical Gwent cards

I would like a lot if there was some physical gwent cards I can buy. I know that the X-box one edition had two decks and Heart of the stone has also two decks but if I could buy them separately I will surely buy them and lot of people too. I think that It will be worth it to you.

Love Gwent, and just got the physical HoS-decks. Damn, I want the other ones so badly! Please make them available again!

:sadtriss:

ee1

Forum veteran
Can't wait for release of Blood and Vine!
I hope nilfs and norths decks will be included in collectors edition.

I really really really just want a mobile game. Is it soo hard? Nobody around me plays Gwent so physical cards are worthless to me. I don't want to go to Witcher 3 to play it

Top Bottom