Physical Gwent Cards Appreciaton Thread

+
The information on both pages seems to be final. However, it is mentioned that only 1 code per email and 1 product per customer.
Does this mean if I got the code on HoS set, I won't get one this time? And if I get a new code, could I still buy both, although I already bought the first one.
Is it known already when will it be officially announced?

We are doing a new completly new batch so we dont check if you already participated in redeemgwent for Hos. So you can get both if you want - would be great if they later dont land on ebay ;)

I got my code and I selected "both" on the website but it gives me this message when I press the add to cart button:

"The specified promotion code can not be used on this order. The code may have expired, or the order may not match the promotion's requirements."

Is it a bit too early yet to make the order or do I need a new code?

I got my code and I selected "both" on the website but it gives me this message when I press the add to cart button:

"The specified promotion code can not be used on this order. The code may have expired, or the order may not match the promotion's requirements."

I also have the same Problem

Me too:

Yep - I have this problem too.

Didn't understand the answer earlier. Can I use the HoS Gwent Code or do I need to get a new one? :hmm:

Just to let everyone know. Due to an error we sent out incomplete codes to everyone who used redeemgwent.com but we fixed this and in the next few hours everyone should be receiving the correct code. Apologies.

EDIT: We have just sent out new codes. Please check your inboxes.

Last edited:
The information on both pages seems to be final. However, it is mentioned that only 1 code per email and 1 product per customer.
Does this mean if I got the code on HoS set, I won't get one this time? And if I get a new code, could I still buy both, although I already bought the first one.
Is it known already when will it be officially announced?
I got an answer from Jinx support:
As I understand it, you should be able to use the same email address to redeem a code for the new redemption program because it is not related to the previous promotion. It is going to be a completely new code that will allow allow you to select both, or just one deck. However, It requires that you have purchased both HoT and BaW in order to receive both decks.

Edit: For some reason my page didn't update. Thank you for your answer anyway.

ALPES, you'll get a new one

Last edited:
i get following email from cdproject support:
Hi,

There's been an error with redeemgwent.com site, it sent out incomplete codes. You should receive new code in a few hours.
Edit: Got a new code, works now

Last edited:
Huh, I wonder what is taking so long for my code to come through. Does it take a couple of days? I thought I was among the first to submit a redemption request (I completed the form yesterday morning), but maybe I was further back in the line than I thought. Sure hope they don't sell out :(

Hey, I don't know where to go with this so maybe some of you lovely people will be able to help me. I\ve just sent the request to get the Gwent code but the proof i've sent to them is a bit wonky. I have found a btter one but the page won't let me upload a new request (obviously)
I mean hopefully it will get accepted and i'll get the code, but if it's not is there a way to send a new one? Or does anyone know how to contact CD Projekt about it?

Sorry if it's a stupid question. :<

Hey, I don't know where to go with this so maybe some of you lovely people will be able to help me. I\ve just sent the request to get the Gwent code but the proof i've sent to them is a bit wonky. I have found a btter one but the page won't let me upload a new request (obviously)
I mean hopefully it will get accepted and i'll get the code, but if it's not is there a way to send a new one? Or does anyone know how to contact CD Projekt about it?

Sorry if it's a stupid question. :<

If they email you back and say that the proof which you supplied was no good, they will probably give you the opportunity to upload another jpg or receipt.

I initially struggled with what to submit as well, but I ended up going to the PS4 storefront, and after some trial and error, was able to pull up an image of the expansion pass which read "purchased" and had my username below it. I just took a picture of it with my cellphone.

Top Bottom