Physical Gwent Cards

+
Physical Gwent Cards

I have the game+season pass on steam, and only the physical versions of the DLC have the gwent cards.

I'm not about to buy the physical DLC just to get just the cards. I got the first two sets through supplying proof of purchase to CDPR, and they gave me a link to Jinx to buy the Scoiatel and Monsters cards, is there anything available for the northern realms/nilfguard cards?

Will there be any way to buy just those two, or later on the complete set?

You guys had some made on the side to be bundled, and only let us buy just the pack in a limited amount through Jinx, but you literally had so many left over even after that that you gave away a metric ton at PAX East 2016 to people who went to your panel, and the rest you left for us enforcers of which there was probably around 200-500 copies? (which I gave away the six extra copies I obtained to coworkers, for free).

I am interested in the digital game you're making, but frankly I'm more interested in the physical card game, and I wish there was a way to purchase them.

Any help would be appreciated.

edit: frustratingly instead of this time around the gwent cards being hidden behind having to prove you already own the game to access the hidden storefront, they're publicly available, and go figure, they're out of stock https://www.jinx.com/mobile/gwent?catid= and being sold for $90 on ebay.

Last edited:
Yeah, they weren't available to "the public." You had to prove that you own the expansion pass or the relevant DLC. People who missed out in the fall were able to snap up all four decks, but the deadline expired a few weeks ago. Sorries!

I purchased the expansion pass a a couple of weeks ago. Didnt know at the time that Hearts of stone was packaged in a retail box with decks of gwent. When I found out I immediately went to redeemgwent.com and registered for a code. I found then that the blood and wine decks were then long sold out.

I actually found a physical copy of the blood and wine expansion at my local game store a few days later. Purchased it right away. Essentially I purchased 2 copies of blood and wine, just to get these cards...

I would love to see them release more physical cards so that I could play games with friends and not have to worry about destroying the only decks ill ever have.

At the same time though, it wouldn't be a collectible if it was available all the time. Rarity is half the reason they are so sought after. Im glad I manged to get my cards before it was too late!

I had a rough time scoring the Blood and Wine decks as well, and it looks like the only way to get them now is to buy them from 3rd party stores for a markup (Amazon, eBay etc.), unless you're able to find the expansion + Gwent set in a store by a stroke of luck.

I'd love to see a "Collector's Edition" of the Gwent PC game that may bundle some more physical decks or cards in, but I doubt it would include much if anything that was previously released that was missed. I hope they decide to release more physical decks in the future, as well as an official board, but nothing has been talked about yet, so we'll have to see.

Why in the world was it out a month before the expansion came out, and I wish jinx would have sent out a message to people who bought the first set :|

Top Bottom