Pick Your Waifu: Yen, Triss or Ciri

+

Pick Your Waifu: Yen, Triss or Ciri

• Total voters
Lim3zer0;n8037990 said:
Spoilers, from last wish, blood of elves, and tower of the swallow, and Witcher 2 so read at your own risk. :)

Ouch, that kinda hurts. For what it's worth, I didn't see that dark side of Triss in the Witcher games. It was always Yen who seemed more... distant and maybe even cold.

Well from the choices given triss marigold, but ves was always my favorite. Triss looks way better than she did in witcher2

robwarrior;n8062650 said:
Well from the choices given triss marigold, but ves was always my favorite. Triss looks way better than she did in witcher2

Relevant:

PS. There is so much more good cosplay of Triss out there than there is of Yen.

Oooh... I was so lusting over Yen when I started the game (W3). Of course, the first play I banged both her and Triss, revealing one of the funniest moments in the game as a story, but Yen was REALLY starting to get on my nerves long before that, so with every replay after that I was choosing Triss over her.

Can't have such a Plague at home, sorry.

I read the books so its always going to be Yenn, how can you not pick Yenn if you've read The Last Wish. Also the whole creepiness around Yenn, Geralt, and Triss as Triss is basically Ciri's surrogate sister which makes her Geralts... ya...

II picked Yen for Geralt in W3 not because she's my favourite, but because ImO they're by far the best pairing possible. Their interaction, dialogue, everything fits.
However; my personal favourite is definitely Shani.

Yen 100% OP wifey material.
Roleplay wise my Geralt settled down with her in their Toussaint vineyard after Blood and Wine and his sword hand has since been indefinetly replaced with a glass of Red.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shupe like Shani bestest. However Yen witchy man's truest kiss makes, and have pretty raven hair, but means also is sometimes.

Triss helps lots, but history problematic. Red hairs pretty too but she lie to witchy man. She is good choice, but not goodest.

Thinks of kissy makes with Ciri make Shupe feel like eats bad soup. Witchy man Ciri's friend. They no kiss makes.

Necromancy! :p

Cannot stand the "w" word in the question, so voted for "Other, specify..." just because of that.

Top Bottom